PND Support Thread

Hiya caitlinsmummy (sorry dont no your name):blush:

Am glad you realised something was up hun that is the hardest bit to accept :hugs: Am sure you all ready no that if you need to talk we are ALL here for you hun
How is your oh is he understanding xx

Av just seen your name lo am having a bad day xx

Thanks hun :) :hugs:

Luckily for me my OH is quite understanding, his dad had depression years ago so he's kinda dealt with it before.

Since finding out he is alot more helpful with the kids to give me a little break. He works 8.30 - 5 Mon - Fri apart from Wednesday when he works until 9 and during that whole week I have both kids most days expect Tuesday when they go to his mums.

He has started seeing to them on a night and putting them both to bed so I can relax a bit and doing things on a weekend with them which helps alot!

How are you feeling today hun? x

Awww that is really good of him :happydance:

I tho my tabs were starting to kick in cos i had a few good days this week but yesterday and today i feel really down and emotional :hissy:
karl is at work on 12hours days this weekend so i dont think that helps as he is normally here to help with the kids as ne normally works nights :hissy: so it could just be that i havent had my day off :blush: but i just want to go back to bed and i cant x
He doesnt really understand how i feel which doesnt help
Av been on my tabs for about 4 weeks now and yes there is a diffrence in me but not as much as i thought they would be if that makes sence :blush:

Yeah I totally know what you mean hun. It may mean that you need to have more tablets or a different set. Thats what the doctor told me.

I must admit it is alot easier when your OH understands. One thing I did was wrote him a big letter explaining all my feelings to him instead of talking and thats how he got to realise everything that was going on.

I still have days where I want to go back to bed or just don't want to get up :( There are still some days I cry for OH not to go to work :( But hopefully it will get better :hugs: hun xx

The doc wants me to stay on them for another 4 weeks to see if they make any diffrence x i really hope they do cos karl doesnt no if he can talk to me or not without me bitting his head off:blush:
Am so pleased that your medication is working for you hun :hugs:

Hi Kelly, sorry to hear you've got pnd too hun :hugs:

How is everyone today?

I'm doing a bit better again.

I dink too much :blush: not best wya to forget my probs bujt i need t take mi mind off feling down (sorry i drunk ) no is not good :blush:

I dink too much :blush: not best wya to forget my probs bujt i need t take mi mind off feling down (sorry i drunk ) no is not good :blush:

Its not good to drink to forget BUT its good to relax and have a drink now and again u deserve to enjoy yourself :hugs:

Thanks Shifter.

OH had the kids most of the day yesterday and when he got into bed last night he was in a right mood and has been all morning. I think its because the kids were playing up but I've told him its not easy all the things he expected me to do and I think he is getting a better understanding now. I always thought he understood but he still expected the house to be clean, the washing to be done, his tea to be ready when he gets in from work and I think yesterday reality hit and he realised it isn't easy!

:hugs: Aly hun as Serina said its not good to drink but it is nice to unwind every now and then :hugs: xxx

I no its not good to drink to forget :blush: but i was feeling so low yesterday i tho it would help :dohh:
And guess wat it didnt and i feel even worse this morning :dohh:
I just want to be the confiedent me instead of feeling low and useless :cry:

How is everyone else this morning x

hi kelly, glad to hear the tablets are helping

:hugs:aly, u feeling delicate today? My OH is, he was drinking last night at his grans birthday bash

feeling better today, although just this afternoon when potty training was not going as well as hoped I got really upset about it and very down again. TBH i haven't really managed to shake myself out of it yet.

Hope everyone is having a good day :hugs: ...Today I feel like I could walk out and never come back just keep walking and never look back I am sure my hubby would do a better job if i wasnt around ...No matter what he does to help i just wanna scream at him today ive no idea why i am feeling so crap :( I should be so happy my family is complete

Well after getting over my hangover :blush:
Me robyn and sam has been to a local arcade where their is rides and stuff and then we went strawberry picking :happydance:
So all in all iv had a pretty good day just hope tomorro and the day after ect are the same :happydance:

Serina :hugs: i no this exactly how you feel cos iv been there and its not a nice place to be :hugs:
am sure you no that your kids need you and so does your hubby :hugs:
am always here if you need me hun :hug:

glad you are having a better day today aly, serina i have felt like that many times :hugs:

I hav to say I dont understand my feelings :( I dont get how or why i feel so down i have 4 lovely children and a loving husband so why do i feel so crap ...maybe its tha traumatic birth or maybe its the pain iam still in ...I just dont know :shrug:

I hav to say I dont understand my feelings :( I dont get how or why i feel so down i have 4 lovely children and a loving husband so why do i feel so crap ...maybe its tha traumatic birth or maybe its the pain iam still in ...I just dont know :shrug:

I dont get y i feel like this either hun :hugs: i have 3 beautiful kids and the boy i always wanted and i still really dont no y its affected me :blush:
all we can do is try to remember how ever hard it gets is that this illness is curable (sp) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->