POAS addict!

MrsReed2015

Reaction score
Hello!

I have been getting positive tests since Tues ( 6 days) each one getting darker and darker!

I'm so in love with seeing those beautiful lines that I feel I'm addicted!:haha:

I've promised myself that today was the last one.. My wonderful OH has said he doesn't need anymore confirmation :thumbup:

Anyone else the same?

H&H 9 months to you all.. Right now I'm on :cloud9:

Oh yes! Poas since 8dpo. Now 12 dpo and still testing. Waiting for line to go super dark!!

I did close to 20 tests in the first few weeks.

Not done any for a few weeks now :thumbup:

Yep. And I take pictures of them all. I love it! Telling myself I've seen enough to believe it's actually happening now!

Glad to know I'm not the only one!:haha:

That's it now, no more for me! Lines have been getting darker, and I also have been taking pics too!

I'm 100% convinced now that I am pregnant, I'm going to relax and enjoy every second of it.

Lol I did so many that first week I found out too. I took pictures too. Gotta have them for the pregnancy journal

You're not alone. I've done a variety of FRERs, Digis and cheap tests that we have at the practice I work in.. I've also had 3 beta's. I'm hoping by my scan Wednesday I will lose the urge to POAS to reassure myself :p Hey after trying for years... It's an awesome feeling to see those lines!

I did 2 FRERs one on 12dpo to get my initial BFP, and the other on 16dpo and had a line darker than the control. Even though i got those, i have still been doing ICs roughly every other day to confirm progression since i have had multiple CPs. I did one this morning with FMU and finally have a test darker than control line on an IC. I just need to keep reassuring myself since i dont get an appointment(not even for bloods:growlmad:) until 9weeks.

You are not crazy, because if you are so am i!:dohh:

Same I am too... I've now ran out so I did a opk lol and as soon as I dipped it it was dark lol before the control line :) I just had to do it lol xxx

If anyone was to see my photos in my phone they would be shocked lots of tests lol x

Glad I'm not alone!

I see your from Cornwall, me too!

I'm so bad I've done 2 digis and even more of these ones I don't think it can get any darker now tho booooo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 7
Lovely tests :) yes I'm from bottom end Penzance helston way xx

I too am a poas addict, it has been 12 days and I have taken about 10 tests. Something about not being able to see what is going on inside make me need to check. I posted on the BFP board asking people when they stopped checking. So we are not alone !

I'm in Newquay.. Small world!

I haven't done anymore since I wrote this.. But I have 4 IC and a FRER just dying to be peed on :haha:

Glad to hear were not alone... Everything I see the lines I'm still in disbelief. After a few months of disappointment it's so nice to be finally growing our little bean :happydance:

Aaaaahhhhhh I can't stop :haha:

Super diluted after Pee and I get a brilliant line.. (Top one!)

Ok this is my pledge to now stop testing.. :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 12
Haa! Great lines everyone. I m poas twice a day and not cheap tests either so it is getting expensive! Need to buy m some ICs.

The ICs are a god send. I bought 10 for about £1.24!

And they're worth every penny just to see those pinks lines!

:thumbup:

H&H 9 months to everyone:baby:

Ooo that is cheap. Where did you get them?

Haha yes! Im just 10wks & i could easily pee on a stick still, complete addiction Lol! I guess i could always do a Digi as didnt do one this time ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->