POAS addicts are us...

MrS. MaBrEy

Homeschool mom of 2
Reaction score
so rozzle1 and i are testing march 3rd. any takers...who wants to symptom spot with us? I am CD21 today... what about you?

so i am going to make a list of symptoms and will add and subtract. see what you think...
1. cramping on lower abdomen- like AF pain but less sharp now-it changes

2. nosebleeds-just figured this out today but i havent had a nosebleed in years and the last 4 or 5 days it has been pouring

3. sore gums-guess that means i need to hurry up and see the dentist!

4. tiredness all the time

5. hunger...i am usually not a night eater, but last night i woke up to a rumbly tumbly and i had to have something

sooo... i guess i have a few symptoms...im going to go google. i hope somemore ladies join our little thread! hopefully we will get lots of :bfp::bfp::bfp:'s this month. even if it is only our 2!!!!!!!!!

Im on CD20 and im feeling like i have syptoms..lol

1. temp drop yesterday back up today
2. yesterday sharp cramps low down, today not so much
3. V dizzy when stood up
4. A bit of nausea
5. and hunger hits me fast, one min im fine the next im starving like i have'nt eaten in a
week!

:blush:And i am confused he he xxxxMind I certainly qualify for being addicted to POAS I have had 40 delivered today!!

dont worry about over boarding the opks i do that. i used 40 this month so far. lol. i dont know for sure if i got a pos. at all! aaaahhhh. so all ofmy symptoms are still here. just waiting around so i can test! yay. march 2nd or 3rd depends on if i chicken out or not....:happydance::happydance:

hi ladies can i join you i think i qualify for being a poas addict i must order a 100 each month. well i have got between 1 and 6 days to go before af is due and i got a nice big fat evap today so will try again tommorow.good luck ladies.x

we;come quail. we are cd27 today! i am still opking as i am addicted to poas and i keep thinking i will get a true positive. dont know though. i think i have 8 sticks left so i better save them. well i do have 8 HPT left as well. i was hoping to use one everyday after i get my positive and then get a digi for when i get my nice dark line. yay. i think i am officially off the deep end. as is my mother...she doesnt know i am ttc but she is sensing things. she asked if i was pg today and i said idk. she was like could you be...and i answered idk. and she said it is simple do OH boink you this month or not?!?!?!?!!!!! lol. cant believe my mom said that.

:rofl: your mother is too funny!! You never know...sometimes moms just know these things :)

I am on cd 27 also....going to take STUPID test I STUPIDLY bought today that has TERRIBLE miu rating....so I know it is going to be :bfn: but I am an addict so I will do it anyway cause it's the only one i have in the house!!

well ladies ive finally lost the plot i got some pale pink spotting this morning when i wiped and ewcm so i dont know now if im o, really late or what but gonna poas anyway i saved my fmu this morning and when i came to use it my dh had tipped it away,men! so im now holding it for a while does anyone know if you can get ewcm after youve o, ,thanks ladies. x

well the spotting has stopped but i havent got a clue now where i am in my cycle or what the spotting was but tested today and got bfn.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->