• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

POAS Club for 18th-28th November![update: 14 bfp's so far]

Well ladies, count me out for this month, that stupid witch started right on cue! URG!!

Hey Tiny!! Sorry I have been MIA lately. The witch came! A couple days late, as is her story lately! Ugh! Anyhow, I am out so onto next month!!!

Congrats to all your Bfp's ladies and sorry for the ones AF got!

doomsies..... i was hoping to read 'bout bfp's today!

btw, Liz, you've been a long time member of our club... do you want to do the december thread?
if you don't want to or don't have time for that, just let me know and i'll pick somebody else :)

hey i was supposed to wait til 4th to test again but i stupidly did another test an hour ago (5th one)......well it started off with a faint positive then after 30 seconds (or more) it disappeared so im grumpy.....im also upset obviously. im 27dpo and i still dont know if im pregnant or not. im fed up with it now. my body SUCKS!!!!! :( :cry:

anyway, can you change me to the 4th december please. x

hey i was supposed to wait til 4th to test again but i stupidly did another test an hour ago (5th one)......well it started off with a faint positive then after 30 seconds (or more) it disappeared so im grumpy.....im also upset obviously. im 27dpo and i still dont know if im pregnant or not. im fed up with it now. my body SUCKS!!!!! :( :cry:

anyway, can you change me to the 4th december please. x

(I DIDNT PUT THIS TWICE BUT THE INTERNET IS BEING IDIOTIC RIGHT NOW) :growlmad:

^^ my internet is the same today, and just for this site, ugh!

i'm not going to change the dates around, basically everyone gives a test date within
a window but it doesn't matter if it changes once that day arrives, we just patiently wait
untill everyone has gotten an answer, whether that's bfp/af :)

im still unsure as im still getting faint results. hopefully getting a blood test done to find out yes or no

hey girls!!
i know im cautiously BFP.....but i woke up this morning and my BBs feel like they are on fire!!!! and i ahve little clusters of purple veins around my outter nipples (TMI) sorry lol
so im feeling much better about my 2 faint BFPs hehe
good luck to everyone else, specially the girls who had AF show this week!!
xxxx

Hey honey, I would like to do the thread for December but I don't get on nearly enough to keep track....as you can see from my checking ins it is a week or longer span.

What the hell??? How did I miss your BFP??? See I don't get on nearly enough!!! OMG!!! Tiny, that is awesome!! Congrats!!!! :happydance:

^^ hahaha surpriiiise lol! thankyouuuuu

i understand, updating this thread is easiest if you can check in daily
if you have to do a week's worth of replies, bleh! hehe
i will find somebody no worries :)

still dont know if i am or not. 11 days late now. had a tiny bit of blood earlier though :(

i hope you're lucky and it's a sticky!

but i'm most likely miscarrying as we speak, it sooooooo sucks!!!
i only broke the news to my grandparents last wednesday and i shattered it all again saturday...

so yeah... i'll do the december thread myself untill further notice

Oh honey I hope that is not the case. Please keep me posted :hugs: to you. I hope all is well.

Oh, Tinybutterfly, words cannot express how sad I am alongside you on hearing this.

I'm praying that this is not the case, and whatever you are experiencing will pass.

A huge hug to you from this part of the world. :hugs:

thankyou sweethearts! i will keep you updated

today seems better, then again, it's only 10am... i'll wait what the afternoon brings

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->