• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

POAS Club for 18th-28th November![update: 14 bfp's so far]

Hi, im down for testing on the 28th BUT i tested this morning a got a :bfp: !!!! Whoo !!!!! :) :wohoo: :loopy:

thank you for updating mine sweety!!! its sooo weird to see a BFP next to my name lol 15 months of trying has paid off!!!!

Congratulations to all of the ladies who have recently got their :bfp:!
:dust:
And best of luck to those who are still waiting to test!

it would be a bit weird to have IB now, it would have taken baby weeks to implant then right?
maybe that abnormal flow was a flow after all and the spotting you have now is the IB from this cycle

hope you know for sure soon!!!

Maybe you are right, but that would mean I ovulated a lot earlier than usual. I think I may have been pregnant already and the spotting was something else. However to test my theory, I was supposed to be ovulating today and I took an ovulation test and there was no second line. So I went to the drug store to get a HPT.... BFN! :dohh:

I knew it would come back negative as most do even when I'm pregnant. I have to wait for my blood test. Not too much time left now..... I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.

If this is fresh IB, then I would need to wait anyway. Well, I'll know if I was pregnant already or if this is more recent when I go for the ultrasound.

Yay, more BFPs, Congrats. Maybe mine is waiting in the wings.... Maybe soon, fingers crossed!

^^ i REALLY hope yours will arrive soon! do you know why yours don't show on tests?
low HCG count or are you just "one of those ppl" ;) ?

hey its me again....

well i used my last test this morning and got my 4th BFN (all taken within 1 week), so i went to the doctors. told him that im 8-10days late and got a BFN this morning......all he told me was that maybe i tested too early and should test in 2 weeks, if its BFN again then i should go back to see him. :growlmad: what a waste of my time, they could have told me that over the phone, not wasting my money to get there.....stupid people. anyway, im taking a test in 1 weeks time, and if thats BFN then i will wait 1 more week, if BFN again then back to the doctors. :trouble: im starting to lose patience with this ttc thing now....ive waited patiently all the way through this cycle and all i get is BFNs....how crappy is that? i dont mind if AF starts but ive had nothing :growlmad: really is testing me now......

anyway, congrats everyone on the BFPs. :D :happydance: x

^^ can't you demand a blood test? i would, something must be up, they might as well
figure out why and check HCG levels while they're at it, tsss, seriously, i'm not a fan
of the system you girls have! i suggest you all move over here for tests lol...

oooh, or go see another doctor, say you got a positive test and wanted to confirm it through a bloodtest?

i agree with tinybutterfly i would get a blood test done! they have to help you, thats why we pay doctors haha
good luck hun!!

hi ladies

well i tested yesterday with a faint positive and so got a FR today and got another faint positive but a bit stronger than the last. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

i want to see a huge :bfp: before i believe it though :D

I am going to see the Doctor on Monday. I set up an appointment and we are going to see what is going on. Wish me luck and keep your fingers crossed for me.

Well...I'm out for this month (although not this cycle)...I still don't think I've ovulated...everytime I think I did, I get another very dark/positive opk...Dunno what's going on with my body but hopefully it figures itself out soon!

So....no BFP, but no witch....and possibly no ovulation yet. I'll be seeing everyone in December.

26DPO, still no sign of AF. ive still not had any spots or cramps. ive had a weird feeling in my lower abdomen area but feels nothing like what i'd get with AF so im unsure what it is, doesnt hurt though so thats a good thing i guess. well im testing on 4th dec so i will let you know what the outcome is. im feeling pretty normal (not stressed), i know most people would be stressed out by now if they were me but ive got other things going on lately so i dont have the time to stress out about my problems.

i do hope this is my month but even if it isnt then i will keep trying :D best thing is to stay positive :) x

af got mre,so im out:cry:,next ones due boxing day, so fingers crossed for a xmas pressie, goodluck everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->