POAS Club for 18th-28th November![update: 14 bfp's so far]

Hi everyone is it ok if I join you? I'm due AF on 22nd Nov and normally a 26 day cycle but last month 22 days for some reason. Can anyone give me advice about when's the best time for :sex: ??? Thanks xox

you're welcome to join us :)

do you know what day you normally ovulate? or around what day in your cycle?

you can do the counting method and say, the middle of my cycle is when i ovulate,
so for you that would be day 13/14, around november 9 if counted correctly.
the the idea is to do the BD'ing every day the few days before suspected ovulation
and a few days after, just in case you were wrong.
so now that you've had a 22 day cycle, suppose this cycle was 22 days as well you'd
ovulate around day 10/11, so november 6ish.
so if you cover november 5-10 for sure, i think that's a good BD'ing schedule :)

you can get more accurate results if you use OPK's (ovulation prediction kits) and
if you're temping (record your temperature first thing in the morning).
personally, i never used OPK's and i've temped quite a few cycles, temping is fairly
accurate...
best thing however is knowing your own body very well and knowing the signs it's
sending you to tell you it's ovulating.
around the time i ovulate i have alot more discharge and i'm soooo horny! lol

Thanks tinybutterfly that makes sense. Do you reckon it's too late to start temping this month? I'm not keen on using OPKs just yet as I think I could quite easily get obsessive about this!

^^ that's the same reason i never started using them!
no, not too late to start temping because it actually looks for a temperature shift
around ovulation, it doesn't really need your first week data, as long as it can detect
the shift in temp it's a-ok :)

Hi everyone,

Is it ok if I join in? I am on cd 5 and normal has a 28 day cycle since stopping BC. Last month though, I had a a 24 day cycle. I hope I am back to the 28 day cycle. I plan on testing on the 21st if my cycle is back right. I'll wait until I ovulate to be sure. I am not doing the temp charts, but I thought about buying the OPK's.

Thanks

i'll add you to the list, if it changes, just tell me in a way i know the previous date as well,
otherwise i might add you several times haha

My AF is due on the 14th. I ovulated on Halloween night, I am currently 2 DPO. I am keeping my fingers crossed that we conceived. I noticed somthing about my OV, when I OV, I can feel it. Ovulation is painful, and :sex: is semi-painful. It's like I can feel him hitting my Cervix. I now know that if it doesn't hurt, it's not the best time to conceive.

Fingers crossed for :bfp:
:dust: to everyone!

i've felt my ovulation before too, but not always, it can hurt idd!
and hey, i thought i was the only one who could feel her man hitting her cervix,
thought it was me being, ya know, small, down there... or maybe we both are lol!

i'll put you down for the 18th but like me you can "sin" and test early ;)

i took a Home Pregnancy Cat yesterday and it was positive LOL
our cat is addicted to me, he already loved sleeping next to me, that's not it,
but yesterday, i went upstairs to go to bed and he came running after me,
normally he makes his round, sniffing everywhere, going downstairs again to wait for
my bf to come up too...

but yesterday, as i read my book in bed he came in bed with me, sniffing me, my book, then laid himself right on my arm and the least of noise he heard he made his "must protect" face, haha, cute!

and hey, i thought i was the only one who could feel her man hitting her cervix,
thought it was me being, ya know, small, down there... or maybe we both are lol!

i'll put you down for the 18th but like me you can "sin" and test early ;)

I'm the same I can't do certain positions coz my cervix gets poked and hurts alot. Glad I'm not the only one

definatly not, very recognizeable! some days girl-on-top just isn't an option haha

baaah i've been feeling sick all morning despite the fact i did eat a good amount

Today must be a sick day, I had a chuck up before was not fun

definatly not, very recognizeable! some days girl-on-top just isn't an option haha

baaah i've been feeling sick all morning despite the fact i did eat a good amount

Originally Posted by tinybutterfly

i'll put you down for the 18th but like me you can "sin" and test early

Originally Posted by 123Deirdre
I'm the same I can't do certain positions coz my cervix gets poked and hurts alot. Glad I'm not the only one

Yeah girls, I have a minor headache and I am very nauseous, at the same time very hungry. I woke up hungry and nauseous. I feel like I have a hangover and it has been a while since I drank last. I'm still sleepy, but my dog won't let me sleep.

i got my bf's hopes up last night,

i told him about my "home pregnancy kitteh" and how it was positive and he got
all excited asking about it, so i said... "hun, did you actually hear what i said?"
"yesyes you took a test and..." "nooo a home pregnancy KITTEH"
"oh boooo for getting my hopes up... i hope our kitteh is right"

hehehe

Hi - Can I join in? Due to test on the 19th... but may start testing earlier :blush:

Not getting hopes up (well trying not to). We are undergoing testing. But still I love the TWW.

what kind of testing are you undergoing atm?
i really need to get my blood checked but i've not been too well for about a month
now, not the most accurate results you get then

hope you end up with a pleasant surprise this month!!!

Thanks Tinybutterfly.

Pretty much everytest the FS does at the start - bloods, ultrasounds x 3 and HSG. All fine (well slight PCO - but not PCOS).

My partner has done 2 SA - has to do one more at a different place. But at this stage we don't know why we can't get pregnant... but it is fun trying.

We're probably IVF bound next year.

^^ i'm dreading that, i keep postponing making an apointment, hoping each month will be different

it is fun trying idd haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->