POAS Club for 18th-28th November![update: 14 bfp's so far]

I'm back in the TWW... trying not to get my hopes up this time as last month was the very first month we TRIED to get pregnant that we didn't.

I don't know why I thought we could just get pregnant whenever we put our minds to it (keeping in mind I had a m/c early last year, had my DD this June, and then a chemical pregnancy two cycles ago).

I feel like the last two years have been about nothing but pregnancy.

Hope everyone else is doing well and get their :bfp:'s!!
:dust:

Butterfly - Please put me down for the 22nd. I'm going to wait until that Sunday to test (unless :witch: gets me first). Waiting a few extra days can't hurt... not if I'm going to be pregnant for 38 weeks! Thanks :)

argh im still on af :( its day 8 now grrrrr usually only lasts about 6 days...but the first 2 days of this one were really light so thats maybe why i dunno!!! :(

Yesterday after using the bathroom, when I wiped I got this really sticky white almost paste like discharge. This is not normal for me when AF is on her way. I noticed before with previous pregnancies that a few days after ovulation I got the sticky thick white discharge. Maybe this is one of my early pregancy symptoms.

oooh exciting Ronnie!!! hope this is it!

i've been nauseous for the past two days, not throwing up but just feeling
as if you really have to be calm and don't do crazy things or you will empty your stomach

hey i think i ovulated on the 3rd...i wasnt due to "O" til today but i was getting weird pains in right side (was left last month) then i had a very very small amount of light pink blood when i wiped then i had nothing since. ive not had anything today so i definitely think i ovulated that day. im not due AF til 18th/19th so if it doesnt show i will be testing on 20th. good luck to all and heres some baby dust sent your way.... :dust: x

HI
is there another one of these as i am due to test on 16/17 nov ?

thanks
sarah PM if so
thanks
sarah

HI

thanks
sarah PM if so
thanks
sarah
there is a thread like this that covers the whole month :)
i don't remember the name of the thread but i do know that if you look in
the list, it also has 5 stars next to it, makes your search a bit easier.

if you want to join us, i'll simply put your name under the 18th,
it's not bc your name is there you can't test early ;)

something funny happened yesterday, as i walk into the mall there were ppl
standing at the entrance who handout freebies, and i got a free shopping bag with
babydesign and a card with a pregnant woman on.
weird, they weren't there for long at all, my friend who got there shortly after me
didn't even see anyone.

bf said "ooh maybe it's a sign" so i told him "well then alot of women got a sign today"
"aaah, that's just collateral damage" LOL

HI

thanks
sarah PM if so
thanks
sarah
there is a thread like this that covers the whole month :)
i don't remember the name of the thread but i do know that if you look in
the list, it also has 5 stars next to it, makes your search a bit easier.

if you want to join us, i'll simply put your name under the 18th,
it's not bc your name is there you can't test early ;)

ok pleaese add me x

hey i think i ovulated on the 3rd...i wasnt due to "O" til today but i was getting weird pains in right side (was left last month) then i had a very very small amount of light pink blood when i wiped then i had nothing since. ive not had anything today so i definitely think i ovulated that day. im not due AF til 18th/19th so if it doesnt show i will be testing on 20th. good luck to all and heres some baby dust sent your way.... :dust: x

Is the pain still there? I had those same pains before and the doctor told me I had an ovarian cyst that had burst.

Hello ladies!!! I am a long long way off from testing but I just wanted to check in and see how you all are.

Tiny - I love the home pregnancy cat! Hilarious! If only it were a sure fire sign. Our rabbit died last month and DH looked at me all strange....I was like not the case buddy!! Weird the things they used to do to tell if someone was preggo! Anyhow, total sign getting the baby stuff so hoping you are up the duff!!!!

Good luck to you all :)

Tiny - I love the home pregnancy cat! Hilarious! If only it were a sure fire sign. Our rabbit died last month and DH looked at me all strange....I was like not the case buddy!! Weird the things they used to do to tell if someone was preggo! Anyhow, total sign getting the baby stuff so hoping you are up the duff!!!!
aw, sorry to hear the bunny died, always sad to lose pets,sigh...
how did the bunny "tell" somebody's pregnant? never had a pet bunny so i
don't know much about their behavior.

and yeah, shame the HPC test isn't a sure thing, i'm totally voting for cats
that come with the option to have 2 red lines in their fur hahahha!

pregnancy omens for the win!!! hope they hand you something soon too hahaha

Please note be down for November 11th :)
okido :)

eta: oh wait, forgot, we're the 18th-28th club, there are specific testing threads for mid november
or the entire month, i think you might feel more at home there since those ladies are following your
cycle rythm more :)
it's not to chase you away, promise bc i did add you but put you on the 18th

It is an old way that people use to test for pregnancy. I hope I don't gross anyone out with my little history lesson here. In the late 20's to the early 60's they used to inject a womans urine into the rabbits ovaries because it was said the hcg hormone would cause deformation. So, they would kill the rabbit and see if the ovaries were deformed and if so then the woman was pregnant. Thus the phrase "the rabbit died" came around. So, when ours (it's really his younger sisters) passed he joked and asked if I was preggo.

It is an old way that people use to test for pregnancy. I hope I don't gross anyone out with my little history lesson here. In the late 20's to the early 60's they used to inject a womans urine into the rabbits ovaries because it was said the hcg hormone would cause deformation. So, they would kill the rabbit and see if the ovaries were deformed and if so then the woman was pregnant. Thus the phrase "the rabbit died" came around. So, when ours (it's really his younger sisters) passed he joked and asked if I was preggo.

aaah yes i've heard of that "test"
i misread your original post, thinking your bunnies used to detect pregnant
women like cats/dogs sometimes seem to do haha.
rereading your post, i have no idea where i got that idea, must be my online dyslexia i sometimes suffer from haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->