POAS Club for 18th-28th November![update: 14 bfp's so far]

Hi, im back and ready to rock and roll for the November thread !!! The soonest il be able to test would be the 28th so can i be put down for that day please !!! Thanks !!! :flower:

Can I join? Af is due on the 18th. I'm gonna try and ho;d out to test then. I may break though as test on the 13th. :lol:

I wanted to add that we are TTC #1 and 3. I'm temping and using opks. :)

morning all well its cd 10 here and im still bleeding :( usually only bleed for 7 days so im not very happy atm :( hope your all ok xx

hi!
can i join please? :winkwink:

can i be put down for Nov 28th =)

Hi, im back and ready to rock and roll for the November thread !!! The soonest il be able to test would be the 28th so can i be put down for that day please !!! Thanks !!! :flower:
yay!

Can I join? Af is due on the 18th. I'm gonna try and ho;d out to test then. I may break though as test on the 13th. :lol:
*added*
tss tss testing early, we don't do that missy :growlmad:

:p KIDDING!!!!!!

I wanted to add that we are TTC #1 and 3. I'm temping and using opks. :)
good luck hun!

morning all well its cd 10 here and im still bleeding :( usually only bleed for 7 days so im not very happy atm :( hope your all ok xx
i can imagine, i wouldn't be either, does it look like it's going to stop soon,
is it more spotting by now or still flow? (((hugs)))

hi!
can i join please? :winkwink:

can i be put down for Nov 28th =)

sure thing :)

what a rough night...
couldn't breathe properly (allergies i think), the blanket was being bitchy,
i woke up wet from sweating, then feeling too cold, too awake, too tired,...
got up twice to pee

and in the end, at 4am i just slept downstairs in the couch otherwise my bf
would have had a terrible night. i dreamt i was pregnant, how it wasn't easy as welll
but i loved seeing those two thick purple lines on my test, yessss!

I'm always dreaming about being preggas or havin a baby it's crazy

^^ i usually have a few in the 2ww but this month it's insane, so many preggo dreams,
not all happy too, normally it's just me proudly walking around with a bump hehehee

please put me down for the 21st.

using OPK for the first time this month and bbt.

Fingers crossed!

Good luck everyone :)

How's everyone getting on?? I'm due to ov around now (I think) but poor OH is feeling too ill for any BD :( we're both pretty fed up!
Just wondering though - this is my first month temping and temps still stable. When does the temp rise happen - is it straight after ov?? I guess if temps still stable tomorrow we might still have a chance? I'm a bit confused about this temping malarky :blush: - any advice would be very welcome!! xxx

normally, if you have a temp rise and it's up for 3 days in a row, your O day was
the day before the first day of the temp rise.

practical example... (i don't know fahrenheit, so don't take these temps as a standard!)
day 13: 97.3°
day 14: 97.0°
-------------
day 15: 98.1°
day 16: 98.0°
day 17: 98.2°

you see that the temps after day 14 are up 1° (0.5° is enough if you use celcius)
and 3 days in a row, so day 14 is your ovulation day

that's the general rule, you have all your temps saved somewhere?
it might be helpful to get a fertility friend account, it's free, you enter all your
temps and FF says when you O'ed :)

Cheers Tinybutterfly! I started using FF a few days ago at CD 7 - hope that's not too late.
I think you helped me out already with what days likely to ov you're very helpful! :)

Well I have had 3 days of positive opks, yesterday's was BLAZING! DH and I have had sex EVERY.SINGLE.DAY since last Friday. We were both tired and worn out. We both tried to have sex again last night but it just wasn't happening. We just stopped and went to sleep. I'm so afraid that we could have missed the egg. But I think that as much as we have had sex surly to goodness there is a good spermie just waiting to catch my egg. Gosh, I she hope I get pregnant and this one day of not having sex doesn't hurt us.

I had a dream last night that I delivered twin girls. They were healthy and beautiful. They only weighed 2 pounds 15 ounces. My hospital would send them to the NICU and I was a mess. I forgot to feed them for a whole day, and when a nurse said that they SHOULD be in the NICU and hurried to find it. I kept getting lost and finally at the end of my dream found the stairs to the NICU. SUCH a crazy dream.

One more thing...anyone wanna look at my chart? I haven't got my red crosshairs yet, but I'm thinking that I may be 1 dpo now. Anyone wanna look and give me your opinion?

OOPS...silly me forgot to add the link to my chart.
Here ya go...
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/20646c

^^ i think you O'd yesterday and today is the first day of temp rise!
i wouldn't worry too much about not getting any BD'ing in last night,
i see from your chart you did all the BD'ing in the evening, so technically you
have the day after covered then.
do i make sense here? i mean, it makes sense to me but if you want me to explain further i'd gladly will

i think your chances are very high given the BD timings, let's hope all other factors agree to get along and make a baby hehe

Happy birthday to you!!!

I have a birthday this month too, and so do both my angel babies. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->