Pockets question

Drazic<3

You got the love <3
Reaction score
Hey girls,

Sorry to ask another question! But I have tried to research this myself but it seems to be something based on experience so maybe one of you can help?

I have just brought some lovely swaddlebee nappies to start my stash, however they only come with one insert. With inserts, do you need to buy them specifically from the company, or are they fairly generic and you can buy basic ones?

I am not certain that makes sense, hope it does to someone!

Also, if someone has any spare swaddlebee inserts they are looking to sell, please PM

:flower:

They are fairly generic, as long as they fit they are fine. For example, Flip stay dry inserts fit sooooo many BTP nappies- I've got them in WNs and a few others.

The swaddlebees ones are the same that go in BGs but you bought small swaddlebees didn't you? Hmmm looking at my own I'd say a smart nappy insert might fit, i'll try one and see for you x

ETA: ok yup the small/medium sized SN insert fit really really well, so keep an eye out for one of them (or do a wanted post!), am fairly certain no BTP insert would fit in there.

I use flip stay dry inserts with pretty much every pocket nappy! They are just my favourite :) You can use any insert in any pocket, just a matter of finding one that works well for you and your little one :) you will find the inserts in the accesory section of most nappy retail sites! Hope that helps honey x x x

swaddlebee inserts are a similar size the bumgenius. so you can use generic ones.

in most cases though the one insert is enough for newborns, i'd be hesitant to buy too many extra boosters just in case the nappy doesn't suit you/baby though.

Thanks so so much girls, that makes much more sense :)

Oh and welcome to the world of fluff, it's a slippery slope! :rofl:

Yesterday I had none, now I have four on the way. This is SO addictive and poor girl isn't even here yet! :rofl:

Oh I hear you, 8 weeks till Bean arrives and I have over 50 nappies!

Taylor went into his first nappy 6th may and i now have 33 nappies between him and augusts arrival! Eeeek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->