Podee hands-free bottle? Any success with this product?

auntcarrie

Reaction score
Hi all -

Has anyone had any luck with the Podee hands-free bottle? I think I saw a posting here that led me to a Podee link... I bought a set for my twins, since several times a day they are both screaming for their bottles at the same time. (The boppy pillow solution I came up with to feed them at the same time works, but not great). Anyway I've only tested it with my Gabby and she couldn't seem to get it to work right... got liquid into the tubing but not into the nipple or her tummy.

Let me know. The girls are only 8 weeks old so they may not be old enough yet. The Podee website (www.podee.com) has testimonials that claim that some parents have been using them "from the start" but others mention 5 or 6 month olds.

Thanks...!

I baby sat for a woman who had 2 sets of twins and swore by these, she used them from birth and it was the best thing she ever bought! xx

Also if she struggles to get it past the tube you can try sucking it up so far then letting her take over, suck the milk to the teat, pinch the tube to stop it flowing back down and the pop it in her mouth xxx

Logan will only use podee bottles... i find if he isnt getting the milk up the best thing to try tightening the top join bit... Also pinch the teat a few times and it will draw up the milk to the teat... or you might need a different size teat perhaps?

We have used the podee bottles since the girls were three months. An absolute godsend when I'm on my own. We still feed using conventional bottles when DH is around but when I'm on my own it is podee bottles every time. I would recommend without hesitation.

On a disabled parents forum I used to go on there was many people who used these. They swore by them.

I love it! Totally get one! I have been telling all of my friends about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->