Pointless but I've never been this pregnant before!

Mrs-G

New Mummy
Reaction score
Well my dd was born at 38 weeks on the dot.

I'm now 38 + 2 and have very mixed feelings, I always knew he'd be later but not sure what to think, I just wish I knew when, my waters broke with dd at 37 + 6 and thinking back I think I had a bit of the show that morning.

I am beginning to obsess with checking each time I wipe, he was fully engaged last week at mw appointment, he feels low and I need a wee all the time, I've felt a little crampy but nothing really to shout about - I even dtd last night but nothing - not even cramps!

I don't know why I'm stressing about this - it's not like I enjoyed being in labour last time, or that I'm looking forward to having a demanding toddler and a newborn - I wish I could just chill and enjoy this last few weeks with dd but I feel tired and grumpy and nauseous.

Sorry - just having a rant!

I totally know what you mean. My DD was born at 39 weeks and I assumed it would be the same this time. Tomorrow is the most pregnant I've ever been and feeling a bit down about it. Just really excited to find out what this one is and bring him/her home.
Last week I seemed to have more period pains, BH etc but only 3/5th. Don't feel like its going to come anytime soon although 1/5th engaged.

Let's hope we are both soon :)

I'm the same, apart from my son arrived at 34 weeks exactly, so I was quite happy to make it past that x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->