Pointless post - I have become 'Chat-Happy' lol

:hugs: oh hun!! he not ready yet?

:hugs: no hes not ready and has told me today hes not even sure if he'll ever be ready :( problem is i have to have kids sooner rather than later cus of a back condition or i might not be able to have any if i wait too many years :cry: xx

oh hun im sorry to hear that :hugs: bit of a bombshell to drop! hopefully he'll come round :-(

2500...i think? not that i have a clue...ive a loooong way to go :(

:hugs: oh hun!! he not ready yet?

:hugs: no hes not ready and has told me today hes not even sure if he'll ever be ready :( problem is i have to have kids sooner rather than later cus of a back condition or i might not be able to have any if i wait too many years :cry: xx

oh hun im sorry to hear that :hugs: bit of a bombshell to drop! hopefully he'll come round :-(

i hope he does, i dont know if he will TBH hes known this for the past 12 months so i dont know, just so confused right now :dohh:

sounds like u need to have some time to think, then have a long chat tell him exactly what u want and that u need to know where u stand. otherwise you're just left hanging and it aint fair :(

sounds like u need to have some time to think, then have a long chat tell him exactly what u want and that u need to know where u stand. otherwise you're just left hanging and it aint fair :(

yeah ive told him he has a few months to think about it if he doesnt want kids then we might have to go our separate ways :cry: im not going to give up my dream of being a mum even though it'll kill me not having him in my life :( hes the love of my life and i dont want anyone but him

wow i have been here since october and only have 350 posts. i am no where near as chat happy as the rest of you lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->