Pointless post - looking for sympathy

supertabby

Reaction score
Home alone with my 3 year old and 3 month old - hubby is away with work. Have got to finish getting the house ready for 17 relatives descending on me tomorrow, and I've got a migraine boooooooo :( can't even take any strong tablets as bf.

On the plus side this is hubby's second trip since DS was born and I'm coping a lot better this time :) (the first time I was really down and teary but then I was only 5 weeks pp)

:hugs: I count down to hubby coming home at the end of the day some days, mummies who's husbands have to work away are super mummies :) hope your migrane shifts soon xx

Seventeen relatives?! I hereby name you superwoman for even contemplating dealing with that on your own!!
Hope you feel better soon :hugs: and that you have a fun time with your faimly :)

Poor you, have as much sympathy as you like. A migraine and seventeen relatives tomorrow doesn't sound like a good mix.

Oh no :hugs: try and get some sleep (not easy with the little ones i know) and i'm sure your relatives will understand if the house isn't immaculate!

That sounds very stressful. I hope tomorrow goes okay :hugs:

Well a good night's sleep always helps a bit - shame I didn't get one :( baby was up every hour and finally settled and was looking like having a lie in then toddler woke up an hour earlier than normal and came in the room and woke us both up. Best bit is she normally plays happily in her room when she wakes up and won't come out until we go get her!

My wonderful mother has come and picked DD up and taken her for the morning to give me a chance at some rest before this afternoon, she can't take DS because he's bf but he should nap soon - hoping I feel better before they arrive at 2pm.

Seventeen relatives?! I hereby name you superwoman for even contemplating dealing with that on your own!!
Hope you feel better soon :hugs: and that you have a fun time with your faimly :)

Lol thanks! Fortunately we're going to my local pub for food and then all coming back to mine for tea and coffee after, so at least I don't have to cook. We moved recently and it's the first time most of them have seen the new house so I had to make every room tidy rather than just the lounge and toilet!

Agreed!!

:hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"