Poll: Bumbo or Bebepod

lulu0504

Bella's Mummy
Reaction score
Can't decide which to buy as i've heard mixed reviews for both
Thanks!

I voted for BebePod, but this is strictly my review, not Keira's..she's a bit too young to sit in it properly.

I looked at both and liked the texture of the BebePod better. It seems like its better quality and doesnt have the horrendous chemical smell that Bumbo does. Id be interested to know how long it takes for it to disappear..maybe Sam's Mum can tell us, since she collects them..:rofl:

I can only vote bumbo as Ive not tried both x

Voted Bebepod as its all ive tried, kyle loves it anyway x

I looked at both and liked the texture of the BebePod better. It seems like its better quality and doesnt have the horrendous chemical smell that Bumbo does. Id be interested to know how long it takes for it to disappear..maybe Sam's Mum can tell us, since she collects them..:rofl:

....in every colour as long as it's green!! :rofl::rofl:

Sorry Sam's mum, couldn't resist! :hug:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I voted for bumbo just because we have one (or two :blush:) and Sam loves it, but they both look pretty much the same! I've heard really good reviews on both x

Posted before I read the rest of the thread!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

[edit...and both of ours were second hand and don't smell any more! didn't know they did when new!]

Voted Bumbo since thats what we have. Erica likes hers most of the time.

I voted Bumbo, Oscar hasn't tried the bebepod but he loves his bumbo :baby:

I got Josh the Bumbo and it's probably one of the best thing I bought for him! He loves it a lot and with the tray it is great for him to play with his toys as he can't sit on his own yet.

I would highly recommend it!!!

I love the watermelon design bebepod so if I decide to go for a bebepod that's the one for me!

we got a bumbo.
havent tryed the other one

https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c260/Wolfmusic/P5310061.jpg

awww what a cutie!!
Thanks for including a pic Newt

thank you, that was taken 2 months ago :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members