Poll (girl name)

aintlifegrand

Reaction score
Opinions please! Be honest, I can take it :flower:

And to be clear, Maisie or Maizie would be pronounced as MAY-zee

My favorite is Maisie but prefer it spelled Maisy :flower:. I like Amelia too!

Love Elsa. It's a classic and ages well.
The other two are great names as well but are quite popular at the moment so that outs me off but u really can't go wrong w any of them :flower:

I would have picked Amelia if you hadn't said you were going to call her Millie. Im sorry, just really not a fan of that nickname...

I went for Elsa - I've never heard it before, but think its pretty and different! :flower:

I love the name Elsa!

Sorry but really dislike Amelia, it's so used now, love Millie though!

Em xxx

Amelia and Maisie are both very common

Maisie also ages worse

Elsa is a good, strong, classic name - the name of the world famous lioness from the born free foundation (try watching born free and living free if you haven't seen it - its a lovely story)

I wish Amelia wouldn't have become so popular. I've loved that name for years, as Amelia Earhart is one of my female role models. I think I've struck it from my list, as I don't want her to be one of 3 Amelias in her class. I actually didn't realize Maisie had become popular until now. My best friend's grandmother was named Maisie, I always loved it.

I wish Amelia wouldn't have become so popular. I've loved that name for years, as Amelia Earhart is one of my female role models. I think I've struck it from my list, as I don't want her to be one of 3 Amelias in her class. I actually didn't realize Maisie had become popular until now. My best friend's grandmother was named Maisie, I always loved it.

OT but your avatar is hilarious :rofl:

Maisie (spelt Maisy) is my favourite. Just IMO I think Elsa sounds a bit 'old lady', and would suggest Elsie instead perhaps?
Amelia is a lovely name, but SO popular now. 3 babies of people I know that were born recently were called Amelia, all with Millie as the nickname.

I'm not a huge fan of any of them :(

Millie and Elsa seem sort of like a southern great grandma name or something...I don't know lol

Amelia is a nice name, prob my fav from your list :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->