Poll, how do you feel about alliterative first names for siblings?

I have and Emanie, if this one is a girl the only name we love as much is Imogen.

But her nick names are Emie or Em. Imogen would be Imie or Im! :blush:
I think we need to pray its a boy :dohh:

I think Finley & Felix are cute together! I like when sib-sets "go" in some way. As long as the names aren't too similar.

My son is Jayden, and I like Jordan & Jamie if I have another boy - but I think they are too similar unfortunately! :nope:

Despite peoples lovely comments in favour my hubby still stands firmly with those against. We're debating Rowan at the moment. It will be a long six months.

The name might grow on him, you never know! My OH was deadset on one particular name but after me listing off hundreds of names he decided he could consider others lol. I personally think Finley & Felix sound adorable together.

Now, my OH comes from a family of M's. Mint III (dad), Michelle (mom), Mint J (OH), Mitchell (brother), and Martin (brother). Their dog's name is Mia too, though I think that's coincidental. Then his mom's family is Mitch, Marcus, Matt, and Maria. Looks weird written down, but no one has ever mentioned it to them before me lol. They all don't mind it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->