Poll on your personal preferences

Diapers - I will be using disposable. Only because I couldn't wash the cloth ones enough lol.

Sleeping. Baby will be in its own crib but I would love to try baby wearing.

Dummies/ passifiers- nothing against them. My daughter needed one as she was a comfort sucker. We bribed her with Santa bringing a trampoline when she was 2. She eagerly threw them in the bin.

Circumcision. - It's actually not allowed here unless medically necessary or you can prove your religion. And I wouldn't mutilate my son anyway and take away the sensation he will enjoy later in life. (Wayyyyy layer in life I hope :haha:) ( nothing against religious reasons. HUGE issues with cosmetic reasons)

Feeding. I will be breast feeding till 6 months if I can. Then I will switch to expressed breast milk and food :)

Here's my plan for my first child:

Diapers:
Cloth full time. I got a load of new / nearly new via EBay so I've already managed to save myself a few quid!

Breast feeding:
100% breast feeding for as long as I can...hopefully.

Circumcision:
Feel it unecessary personally.

Co-sleeping / baby wearing:
I will not be having her sleeping in my bed but do have a crib at the side of my bed. I have a Moby wrap on order and am keen to give the baby wearing a go.

Pacifier:
Still a little undecided on this one, it is my intention to try and go without if possible.

These are my plans but as its my first child I will have to see how it goes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->