Poll... same letter first and Surname??

suffolksarah

Reaction score
hubby and I really like the name Monty, if baby is a boy. But our surname is Maynard, So would be Monty david Maynard. So ladies opinions on first and second names with the same letter, acceptable or silly??

Omg I love the name Monty Maynard! I think it's completely adorable! X

Well I don't personally like the name Monty - but I don't think Monty Maynard sounds silly at all. I think it goes well together, actually!

My baby's initials will be MM, and her grandfather and all his siblings also have the initials MM, though I didn't plan it that way. Monty Maynard sounds great to me, I like it.

When we have another, there's a good chance that baby will have LL initials, as there's a boy and girl name that we both love beginning in L. Nothing wrong with it at all :)

I really like the dound of first and last names together when they start with the same letter, it sounds sharp :).

My sons name is Ryan Robert. It just goes so well together! I love it!

I don't think there's anything wrong with the same letter at the start of both names but to me those names together just sound a bit odd, sorry! Might be because the first things that came to mind were Monty Python and Wine gums lol x

Forgot to say that I think Monty Maynard is an amazing name!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->