Polyhydramnios Anyone??

MummyMEE

DS of 14/DD born Dec '11
Reaction score
Been for my 12 week scan today and been moved up to 13 weeks plus 4 :)
But on the down side been told that my pregnancy will be consultant led as I gave birth prematurely at 32 weeks to my son ( now a strapping 13 year old nearly as tall as me!) and they want to scan me every 2 weeks to check everything is ok. I am so excited that I get to see my peanut every fortnight!! Going to cost me a fortune in scan pics!! :cloud9:

Glad everything went well with your scan hon.

At least they're going to be keeping a close eye on you eh?

I'm consultant led too and it's great for peace of mind to be honest and the extra scans are an extra bonus, but thankfully, my hospital haven't charged me once for pics - even though there's a sign that says £5 each time :D

Glad the scan went ok, it's such a relief isn't it. If everything progresses well and your pregnancy is problem free, they may well sign you over to midwifery-led care at 36 weeks :flower:

Glad the scan went ok, it's such a relief isn't it. If everything progresses well and your pregnancy is problem free, they may well sign you over to midwifery-led care at 36 weeks :flower:

Here's hoping but I am glad they are keeping an eye on us, it was so scary last time I am a little nervous this time but at least they clued up on it in the early months :thumbup: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->