Poo explosion.....Itti AIO: THE VERDICT.

Mervs Mum

Doula & Mum of 3!
Reaction score
4 days this bad boy has been backing up so I wondered which nappy would get it and how it would fare....my sister even said yesterday 'I think you should stay in till it comes.....' I remember the mess when Hebe used to go for a week at a time...:shock:

I took pictures but I wasnt sure if it was a bit TMI to add them here :lol: I will if you really want to see though..........

THE VERDICT:

:thumbup: BRILLIANT! :yipee: I didnt even know it had happened!! He must have done it when I was playing with Hebe in the garden and he was on the step in his car seat!!

Not a sniff of a leak although getting it off was messy but no more than a sposie AND I only used 2 of my homemade wipes where I'd have needed countless chuck away ones.....:happydance:

Really, my ittis are (excuse the pun) crap. They always leak poo. Always, without fail. xx

my sio's tend to leak a little if i don't get to it quick enough but the aio's never do.

We had a poop leak in an AIO while out the other day. Not good! Wasn't too bad though xx

I dont know how long it had been there but it must have been just minutes....I guess the true test would be a sneaky one that got left for a while. I've got to say though wouldnt you expect a disposable to potentially leak if it were put under that type of pressure?

I think it's more a case of them not suiting Edward. His bambooty can contain it. But in 3 months of using them we only had one disposable leak ever xx

Hebe used to crap up her back regular! :lol: She went once a week and made it count :lol
bum.jpg

:yipee: for the Ittis!

She is gonna love that pic in a few years!!

xxx

:shock: please tell me not all babies save it up and explode like that!

WHAT have i let myself in for :rofl:

On the other hand... im now hoping my ittis are just as good at containing the brown stuff... FXd

go itti! :wohoo:

iv never had a leak with my AIOs, I use boosters and for some reason abigail doesnt really poop in her ittis! She must know they are mummies favs :rofl:

Yay for ittis! Hopefully mine are arriving tomorrow :)

I've just put Albert in his first easyfit - I'm so scared about him pooing and it going everywhere or just not washing out!

:shock: please tell me not all babies save it up and explode like that!

WHAT have i let myself in for :rofl:

On the other hand... im now hoping my ittis are just as good at containing the brown stuff... FXd

Mine do! :lol: BF babies can go a week to 10 days between poops once they get past that newborn pooping every 5 mins stage :dohh:

gosh I wish leo went that long. he still go 3 - 4 times a day :nope:

Remi goes every few days too and then does 3 explosions in one day - just like that pis of Hebe so i am hoping the cloths work well for her as she has leaked through disposables regularly!!!

that photo is so funny! but yeah Ava has had similar in a disposable! I find Itti AIO's fab for holding in, :D

the reason i switched to cloth is that disposables werent containing anything!! I have had a few itti poos and they've contained it well :) My bubs still goes like 2-3 times a day though :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->