Pooping while giving BIRTH?!?!?!!?!?

I did poo with the first and it was rather embarassing, NOT GONNA LIE. The nurse was really dumb and put it in the bin in my room and didn't change the bin until I complained it stunk. Honestly when giving birth you really don't have much privacy... you get used to people looking at your naughty bits and poking you. If you poo.... oh well, giggle and focus on the goal. I did have an enema with my second baby, therefore no pooing with him.

Maybe warn you partner so they are not shocked.

HEHEHE i thought i had with my first but i didn't care, With my second because he was born 7 weeks early 2 pushes and he was out lol. So i didn't with him. at the time you really don't care and i didn't really think about it lol.
Luv Cheryl xxx

My OH keeps winding me up about it. I might have to shoo him out of the room if it happens. Im not bothered about doctors or midwifes seeing it... its him im worried about. I dont think I could look him in the eye again!

xxx

My friend was so worried that she didn't eat or drink anything for about 3 days. Course, I think she was in labor for 2 days, but they kept sending her back home, but needless to say, she didn't poop on the table. Lucky for me too, cuz I was in there. Got to cut the cord and everything! I'm asking for an enema tho. Don't wanna go through that. Dont know how OH will take it :rofl:

OMG I didn't even think about this untill now LOL! Noway!

It is true, I did it with my first and I had no idea it could happen and I was shouting to me MW "Ohhhhhhh I am going to the toilet" she replied " OMG I have seen loads worse than you going to the loo" :lol: She made me feel silly for even worrying about it :lol: (she was an ace MW).

And trust me, apparently it felt more than what there was and you are in so much pain, you don't really care when it comes to it!

By the way, it never happened second time round.....

my mum did a poo when she had me, and the male mw or doctor just scooped it up and got rid, she wasnt bothered. She had both me and my brother without NO pain relief what so ever.

I hope I have a nice birth as well knowing my luck I wont lol.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->