Pooping while giving BIRTH?!?!?!!?!?

DeeStar03

Reaction score
Is that TRUE?!?!?

How GROSE!!!! How do I avoid that?!?!?!!? eww eww ewww!!!!

Yes sadly it is true. You can always ask for a enema when you go into labor.

:shock: That is my biggest Fear when I someday have a baby....

Apparantly its rare .... hope so lol!

Thanks ladies! .. I hope it won't happen to me! how embarrassing!

Oh I don't think it's a big deal, if it happens it happens, and they sweep it away quickly.

We're not exactly in a graceful position to begin with when pushing out the baby anyway, so just go with the flow I say!

I was worried but at the time of pushing her out I really could not have cared less. Saying that though it was one of the first questions I asked OH and I didn't - yay

I was worried but at the time of pushing her out I really could not have cared less. Saying that though it was one of the first questions I asked OH and I didn't - yay
Me too Beanie, i was convinced i had with both of them LOL
Even said to midwife with Jack " i did didn't i?? you can tell me!! did i wee" LOL

Exactly, once you've got a babys head half way out of your moo, you don't care if you poo or not.. plus I told the midwife I felt as if I was going to go and she said "thats how it feels, plus the baby is too far for anything to come out now anyway". Giving birth really does feel like doing a poo lol, but of course a lot more painful.

Don't worry about it, they've seen it all before.. if it happens it happens.

LMAO! Thats SO funny you posted this because I was just thinking about it the other day! The way I look at it is, hey with all that pushing something is BOUND to come out your butt whether be big farts or turds....you dont have to look at it! lol

I want a water birth this time and keep joking to OH that he is on net duty to fish any little floaters out

I didn't give a shite TBH ...

I had no pain relife with ellie .... not even Gas&Air ..... so when her head dropped i just wanted her out!!!

xxx

once your in labour trust me it is the last thing on your mind, giving birth is the most undignified thing you will ever do lol my midwife said this to us

"On your way in to hospital you hang up your dignity and leave it there, you pick it back up again on the way out!"

and it's so true, I tell my birth story and sit and laugh at the vision of myself 'trying' to have a wee.

I didnt poo and actually dont know anyone who did, but the reason it happens is becuase baby is pressing against your bowels as he or she comes out, so sometimes it might even feel like you have done a poo when you havent

Very interesting.... Weird.. but HEY that's life! The things we do for our babies!!

Me too, I was worried a little turd was going to bob past me!! eww

bahah! this is one of my new fears now... hehehe. i'm scared to even pass gas during the labour. i'm thinking though that we won't be nearly as caring about things coming out of us when we're in labour... i think we might have other things on our minds hehe.

I have a friend how farted really loud during labor and it sounded like she did but luckily she didn't. I'm pretty sure she would have cared less if she did.

yeh thats my big worry haha my friendis pregnant at the moment and has been going to the hospital- aparently they have something u can take before hand and it empties u out so to speak--- prob too much information but you should ask im going to lol :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->