Pooping...

I think it was around 4-6 days after.

And I can tell you it was the most relieving thing I have ever felt! Lol, it felt so good because of all the gas build up and everything. Sorry a bit tmi lol

I went on day two in the hospital..which actually worked out, because i just about passed out after it :haha: they called it a vasovagal reflex or reaction, something like that....but i agree, it was a relief to go! :blush:

5 or 6 days after. I think my house bunny does bigger poops :haha:

I went 3 days after my section and it felt great :thumbup:

Right after I asked I went...lol about 6 days after.

Ever since then it has been very loose. Wondering if this is an effect of the c section or the 4 days of stool softeners they gave me in the hospital

2 days after DD and 4 days after DS. DD was fine, DS was something I never want to experience again.

6 days after - between all the painkillers and not moving much, it was one of the worst experiences ever. I'm scared for round two...:dohh:

I had my csection on Monday I finally pooped today, very tiny but I am glad I did. We picked stool softener on the way home.

I had the section on a Monday afternoon and went early hours of Wednesday morning. They pumped me full of fibrogel so I had no choice. Thank God for for grab rails, that's all I can say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->