poor baby

clairebear

Mummy to 2 handsome boys.
Reaction score
jack has scratched him self right under his nose and its bleeding poor baby i only did is nails last night to :cry:

Oh no and ouch! Caitlin always scratches herself above her lip lol

:(
Ryan's the same, even when the nails are cut he manages somehow lol
My nephew scratches himself too - sometimes looks like he's come out of a war zone :rofl:

You are brave! I have yet to do my son's nails (my nail technicians sister does it) and always worry about it.

Aww poor thing...i LO always ends up scratching his head because he loves to pull his hair...its weird how quick their nails grow isnt it xx

Poor thing. We've found that filing the nails a bit after cutting them helps with the scratching

ella does the same , worst is her birthmark , she scractches it and blood is everywhere :(
Then it scabs up and looks awful poor thing :(

Aww, poor thing!

Mine is constantly tearing at his face....and it's when he does it to his eyes that it truly scares me. :(

Bren has a horrible scratch right now in that tender spot on the side of his nose just under his eye. He HATES me doing his nails. I have to wait until he is just absolutely zonked out in my arms before I can tend them. He still will fight me sometimes. Drives me nuts.

I have trouble doing max's nails with the clipper as he moves way too much ..so since hes been born ive done them with a file and now he likes it so much he falls asleep while i do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->