Poor little dog...

pokatobug

Reaction score
I woke up last night because our little girl was kicking in the front of my belly, which I have never felt before. Then I realized where she was kicking, my little Muiltipoo was curled up pressed against my belly. He is already getting picked on and she isn't even here yet :haha:

Awe! Too funny! Last night we were watching a movie and our smallest dog (a jack russell terrior mix) likes to lay against my belly with his belly in the air and Gabe started kicking him. About the 3rd and hardest time Elvis jumps up and turns to look at my belly like WTH?? lol...

Lol! That's too funny! I don't think KC noticed what was going on but I was waiting for him to wake up.

Hee hee I love this our baby does the same to our cats. They look horrified!!!

I am still waiting for the day when our boxer has her head in my belly and gets a good bunt!. She's such a personality that I think she'd have that same confused/ offended look!

This post cracked me up!! We have a mini doxie, who loves to lay on mommys lap. And then a huge German Shorthaired Pointer.. who thinks he can lay on mommys lap too.. haha.

Ahaha! I'm waiting for this to happen, the day when my puppy decides to stand on my stomach to kiss me and feels baby have a good little kick! It'll confuse the hell out of her and oh boy it'll be hilarious!

I have 4 dogs, 3 mini dachshunds and a mini schnauzer - I know for a fact that if this baby ever kicks my oldest mini dachshund (he's my BABY and is beyondddd spoiled) he will never forgive her - ever, even after she's out lol He holds grudges and gives people "the dachshund look" when he doesn't like them. The glare he gives is horrible .... And he never forgets and never forgives lol

He's harmless and hasn't ever even snapped at anyone, but mannnnn that look he gives!!

This cracked me up we have a small chihuahua and he is spoiled rotten loves laying next to me but hasn't gotten kicked yet LOL I wonder what his reaction will be :)

Just wait until your lo is crawling all over your pup. :) I'm sure my dog thinks our daughter is the most annoying thing in the world, she climbs all over him, pulls on his ears, constantly giving him kisses and hugs, pulls on his tail when she wants to take him for a walk, uses him as a footstool to get on the couch sometimes, the list goes on.
But he loves her bunches and it really is the cutest thing watching them play together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->