Poor little Lilly was very sick last night

lillysmum

Mum of 2 cheeky monkeys
Reaction score
Mummy and daddy were a bit naughty yesterday and made the decision to give Lilly, who is 13 months old, some jelly (just a little bit) because she's getting so good at eating food and it was something new for her to try.

Anyways I went out to the neighbours and left her with her daddy, she was in bed all tucked in. When I got back I went to check on her and she had been sick all over her bed :( so I moved her onto the floor so I could change the sheet. Anyways to cut a long long story slightly shorter, she took a few steps forward on her hands and knees and was sick all over her carpet.

This was the first time she's been really sick since going onto solids and i felt so bad for her.

So in all she had 2 changes of her bedsheets, she was sick on 2 of her favourite teddies and i had to change her sleepsuit but after that she settled off and went to sleep. Just goes to show even though there's a new baby coming along - she's still my little baby too.

aww, poor girl. hope she feels better in the morning! :hugs:

Awwwwww poor Lily, hope she is feeling better soon xx

Oh no...poor Lilly :( Hope she's feeling better today :hugs: x

she is feeling loads better now. How bad do I feel though!! This is definitely one for the guilty mothers confession thread :)

Aw thats not your fault,how would you no she'd react like that. Glad she's feeling better x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->