Poor oh

Louloubell88

Reaction score
Ok,Thought I would share my this with u lovely ladies, as know one else understands where I'm coming from!

not had sex in weeks! Got very emotional yesterday and ask oh y he don't love me anymore and y he ain't come anywhere near me in forever! Comlpetly untrue! So last night after I had JUST got comfy across creeps a arm, I then shouted at him saying he was only doing it cuz of my melt down earlier! After he promised he wasn't, I thought what the hell I'm awake now, in the middle of Dtd he says I hope this don't put u in labour! Just what I wanna hear at THAT point! Completely lost and really didn't wanna carry on after that, so when he finish had another go about what he said to me!!

O dear I do feel bad for him at the minute, he never knows what he is coming home to!

I also want to kill my fella at the moment :wacko: everything he does, or doesn't do, drives me up the wall! x

I feel sorry for everyone that has to deal with me on a daily basis at the moment. I am one big tired, mood swinging ball of unpredictable hormones :-(

Exactly the same with my OH, but he refuses to have sex with me, I go nuts!

My bump is so wriggly, when we do actually get around to DTD, it feels like a threesome :(

Although hubby did tell me the other day that the headache he had was actually "sperm poisoning" cos we'd not DTD in a couple of weeks :haha: :dohh:

Although hubby did tell me the other day that the headache he had was actually "sperm poisoning" cos we'd not DTD in a couple of weeks :haha: :dohh:

Best quote of the day lol.

I think you have every right to be moody girls, I so far have escaped that but I have to say my hubby is super patient with me.

If you dont feel like going the whole hog with belly in the way etc maybe concentrate on just giving him a bit of fun instead. Just so he doesnt get poisoned mind ;)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->