poorly girl

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
Chloe is a poorly little thing she has a nasty cold.

My worry is she has had calpol for 3 days in a row now and the box says to consult Dr after 3 days. I was planning on taking her to clinic today anyway, should i stick to that and see what they say there or just take her to the dr- I know its a cold as I've had it for 2 weeks so they cant do anything for her can they?

Awww hun hope she gets better soon, i would mention it at clinic and see what they say and then if u still feel u want to see a dr then book her in to see one. Hopefully it will run its course quickly for her xx

Might be worth taking her along just to be checked as you dont want her developing a chesty cough etc. The drs are there for that even if they can just give you advice on what to use for her.....my Dr is very into all the homeopathic natural things so i get told those too when i go.
Hope Chloe feels better soon big hugs

aw honey so sorry to hear chole's feeling poorly :hugs: you could always make an appoitment with the doctor, just in case, or see what the hv has to say. let us no how she is, thinking of you both :hugs:

Thanks girls. We've seen HV, not seen her before but she was great, had a good look at Chloe said it looks like a simple cold, stick with the calpol as she has a heat rash and temp. She said to see GP if she's not starting to get better by Wednesday.

The poor little mite is lying in just her nappy dozing. Feel so sorry for her!

oh honey so sorry she's still feeling poorly but thats great its just a cold, though its not just a cold when they're feeling poorly, sending huge hugs to the both of you :hugs:

Thanks girls. We've seen HV, not seen her before but she was great, had a good look at Chloe said it looks like a simple cold, stick with the calpol as she has a heat rash and temp. She said to see GP if she's not starting to get better by Wednesday.

The poor little mite is lying in just her nappy dozing. Feel so sorry for her!

Is she listless at all? i mean floppy and unresponsive?

I dont want to scare you hun but its just what i am reading from your post.
My nephew had meningitus and it started as what they thought was an ear infection/cold thing and he was tired and floppy etc but they kept passing the buck etc
:hugs:

If more worried then phone NHS direct hun

Stick up another thread about how LO's are when they have a cold? just in case that is the norm?

Sorry im a paranoid mummy at the best of times! :rofl:

HV went through all that with me, like I said she was really good. She topld me what to look for, I'm sure its just a cold but i'm keeping a very close eye on her!

:hugs:
Tabs said get better soon Chloe xx

Thanks Tabs. I am awake now and chilling in front of baby tv. Mummy an take it said I can take it easy today and I dont have to play if I dont want to so I am watching the colours and listening to the music!

Chloe xx

Thanks Tabs. I am awake now and chilling in front of baby tv. Mummy an take it said I can take it easy today and I dont have to play if I dont want to so I am watching the colours and listening to the music!

Chloe xx

lol i might try that trick when im older and have to go to school! hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"