poorly! :-(

danniemum2be

♥️
Reaction score
i just feel like having a winge cuz i feel like crap, think i gota bitta flu, but doubt its swine flu.
was in bed all day yesterday and got a bit more energy to make it onto the couch today. my heads banging full of cold, throat feels like im swallowing razor blades and got a temperature, hope babies ok! been sucking on soothers all day! anything else i can take in pregnancy???? im not sure just feel like crap! x :cry:

Hi poppet - sorry you are feeling lousy. You can safely take paracetamol while pregnant - and you should as its important to bring that horrid temperature down.

Get someone to go and get you some lemons and some honey and have it hot - it'll sooth your poor throat.

Big hugs - get better soon!!
xxxx

Hi poppet - sorry you are feeling lousy. You can safely take paracetamol while pregnant - and you should as its important to bring that horrid temperature down.

Get someone to go and get you some lemons and some honey and have it hot - it'll sooth your poor throat.

Buffy, as usual, is spot on... Paracetamol is PERFECTLY safe during pregnancy - use that (as directed on the packet and no more than the stated dose) and keep your fluids up and that should really help :thumbup:

Hope that you feel a lot better soon :hugs:

QT

Baby will be fine hun :hugs: Just keep that nasty temperature down with paracetomol, maybe a fan might help if you have one? Plenty of fluids too! Hope you feel better soon xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->