poorly! :-(

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by danniemum2be, Aug 25, 2009.

1. danniemum2be

danniemum2be Little Miss Christmas xx

i just feel like having a winge cuz i feel like crap, think i gota bitta flu, but doubt its swine flu.
    was in bed all day yesterday and got a bit more energy to make it onto the couch today. my heads banging full of cold, throat feels like im swallowing razor blades and got a temperature, hope babies ok! been sucking on soothers all day! anything else i can take in pregnancy???? im not sure just feel like crap! x :cry:

2. Buffy71

Buffy71 Mummy to Harriet!

Hi poppet - sorry you are feeling lousy. You can safely take paracetamol while pregnant - and you should as its important to bring that horrid temperature down.

Get someone to go and get you some lemons and some honey and have it hot - it'll sooth your poor throat.

Big hugs - get better soon!!
    xxxx

3. QTPie

QTPie Well-Known Member

Buffy, as usual, is spot on... Paracetamol is PERFECTLY safe during pregnancy - use that (as directed on the packet and no more than the stated dose) and keep your fluids up and that should really help :thumbup:

Hope that you feel a lot better soon :hugs:

QT

4. Mynx

Mynx Mum of 2 Gorgeous Girls!!

Baby will be fine hun :hugs: Just keep that nasty temperature down with paracetomol, maybe a fan might help if you have one? Plenty of fluids too! Hope you feel better soon xXx