Pop-In Nappy nighttime success!!! Thanks girls!!!

ShadowRat

Reaction score
Hey there cloth bum mummies, just wanted to thank you all for your advice in my thread "Best nighttime nappy?" - The Close Parent Pop-In nappy came yesterday and I tried it last night and it worked BRILLIANTLY!! I am so impressed... It fit him beautifully and looked very comfortable indeed, and with a fleece liner he was very very comfortable for 11 hours last night! :shock: He's gone 11 hours in a sposie before (only twice though) but with the sposies he wakes a few times in the night wanting to be resettled or even wanting his nappy changed. But last night with the Pop-In he didn't even stir for the full 11 hours, it was BLISS hehehe! Admittedly, I used the nighttime booster AND a bamboo terry booster that I cut up yesterday (folds into 3 layers so lots of added absorbency) and the nappy was very wet in the morning, but no leaks at ALL, and he was perfectly content :happydance:

I'm so pleased, I think I will order 2 more so that we can use them every night :) that would mean no more sposies at ALL!!! :wohoo:

Thanks again girls!

Shadow and a very happy little Vince xxxx

:happydance:

Glad you got a leak free night! It must have looked huge with a terry booster in there too, lol, Freya's bum is the size of a watermelon with hers, just with the added night booster!

:happydance:

Fab!!! Well done Vince and the good old Pop In!!!

lol Kirsten, actually it looked very trim to me!!! But then we're used to terry squares folded into the most absorbent fold (which is pretty bulky!) and I've been using tinyeco wraps lately which are pretty bulky too (but very good!) so I guess I'm used to him looking more like a beach ball than a watermelon :rofl:

I actually think it's a very attractive nappy, even if the colours are a bit boring :D

xx

Yeah I love them, I like the softness on the outside, so much better than a plasticky wrap for night time I think. And the colours are fine with me, I don't have any patterned nappies anyway. :)

Woo hoo, great news hun :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->