popping cervix??!?!

yeahuloveme

6 angel babies :'(
Reaction score
Any one else got this? I keep getting stretching pains , no bleeding spotting or any thing, but my cervix has popped a few times, actually feels like my cervix farted! :blush: and feels a bit heavy, any one else have this? got my scan tomorrow and working my self up now.

I have a lot if weird stuff going down there. Right now I have a burning sensation where my bladder is. I don't have a bladder infection but it feels similar too one. Pains and sharp ones a lot as well.

yes!!! I had burning cervix and upper birth canal, thought oh god I have a NASTY case of Thrush comming on, only ever get it when pregnant, but it seems to have died down so fingers crossed on that one. and mine did start after........ getting friendly with my OH.
I was saying to my mate earlier, you never think of your cervix etc till your pregnant then wham, bam here I am!

Lol I know hey! I don't understand why it burns so much! Maybe uterus stretching! I have no idea! I get lots of pain everyday! I hope this Is a first trimester thing!

same, I would like my normal female parts back, I am expecting to be told I have another ovarian cyst tomorrow, get them at the best of times with pregnancy they get pretty big with all the hormones, but its not to painful so I dont mind :)

Lol I was told I had that because if my horrible right side pain. The pain has almost completely gone! Just dealing with these other mysterious pains!

my partner keeps asking me why so many women want babies when we have to deal with all of this lol

Lol this is my first and I never thought in a million years it be like this. Both my friends just had kids and they had zero pain!!! So I don't get it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->