Poppy - 34+2 weeks

Bec L

Proud mum to 2 girls/1boy
Reaction score
Hi everyone
Poppy was born at 34+2 weeks and was 5lb 1oz. Now, 8 weeks on she is 7lb 14 and breastfeeds like a good 'un :happydance:

The first 2 weeks while she was in hospital were awful but now we feel so lucky to have her with us so early and every little thing she does feels so amazing. Here are (hopefully) some 'before' and 'after' pics of our LO.

Good luck to all of you with premature babies. I hope your stories end up as happy as ours have xx

Attachments

• IMG_3045.jpg
    IMG_3045.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_3775.jpg
    IMG_3775.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 97
Awwww bless her, glad she's doing well now & what a cutie she is too! I love her name!

aww bless she's gorgeous, that's a good weight for 6 weeks early, my son was born at 34 + 5 and weighed 4lb 14oz
hope everything goes well
xx

Wow, she looks great babe. Well done keeping up with the breastfeeding, it can be hard when they're early coz of the pressure the hospitals put you under to help babies gain weight quickly.

Congratulations:hugs:

Aww she's so tiny and cute! :cloud9:

Congrats on your beautiful little girlie x

ah glad to hear she is doing well

Congratulations she is beautiful! Glad she is doing so well xx

Thanks everyone. Now we just need to crack the sleeping thing and we're sorted ;0)

Aww I was just glancing through this section but I had to stop and tell you how adorable she is. Congrats!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->