Popuar foods that you hate

I forgot (until my mam offered me one yesterday!) I really hate chocolate flavoured biscuits and chocolate flavoured cake! And icing too, bleurhhh. I made a point for Lucas' birthday cake this year to choose a design that I didn't have to put any icing on or jam/buttercream in :haha:

I forgot (until my mam offered me one yesterday!) I really hate chocolate flavoured biscuits and chocolate flavoured cake! And icing too, bleurhhh. I made a point for Lucas' birthday cake this year to choose a design that I didn't have to put any icing on or jam/buttercream in :haha:

I hate birthday cake! The icing (is it royal icing? The roll out fondanty type stuff that you typically find on birthday cake) makes me wanna vom. Blergh!

Yeah I'm not a huge fan of royal icing or sugar paste, whichever it is, either. I don't hate it but its so thick and sweet I can practically feel my teeth rotting when attempting to eat it!

Pineapple, ham (Hawaiian pizzas are like my worst nightmare), pies (especially pumpkin), mushrooms.

Im not to fond of ham, or bacon unless its really crispy! Theres nothing worse then a fatty piece of bacon!

Tuna
Raw Tomatoes (love them cooked though weird lol)
Oranges
Strawberrys
Melon
Coffee

Bit of a strange mixture :rofl:

I can't stand mashed potatoes,bacon or any type of fondant or icing. I also don't like Nando's :haha:

Mushrooms - they taste like slugs! Pea's - horrible little green things that sit on your plate staring at you doing nothing lol (I know I'm weird!). I used to HATE with a passion chicken until I was pregnant with dd1 and craved it I ate so much of it then and I still eat it now my mum cant believe it lol.

Haha, this made me laugh so much! How do you know what slugs taste like? And doesn't all food sit on your plate doing nothing? :haha:

I was veggie until I got pregnant with Morgan and then craved burgers, nine years later and I still eat chicken, mince and steak!

Ha ha okay so they taste like what I think slugs would taste like. But I stand by the pea thing :winkwink: my lovely husband (he would kill me for telling the world lol) stands and picks them out of my food for me (eg special fried rice) :blush:. Bet next time you eat peas you'll bethinking of this convo :haha:

My OH picks kidney beans out of my food, like if we go to someone's house and have chilli or something, because most foods that I don't like I can stomach if I accidentally eat I bit I will swallow it and just look harder through the rest of my food but kidney beans make me want to be sick as soon as I bite in them!!

Looking through this whole thread has helped me to remember everything I hate! :rofl: Here we go:

Anchovies
Olives
Pears
Pancakes
Melon
Blue cheese
Liver
Eclairs - the cake not the sweets
Prunes
Jalapenos
Black licorice
Chocolate milkshake
Chocolate ice cream - unless its neopolitan
Orange juice with bits
Ginger beer
Rocket

Someone said they hated marzipan?! Are you crazy?? That stuff is the shiznit!!! :haha: I'll eat a chunk of it on its own! Same with icing :D :D

Ermahgerd! Gherkins!!! :drools: I can eat a whole jar to myself!!

Oh I hate kidney beans too. I only eat chilli at home cos I make it without that nastiness.

Ermahgerd! Gherkins!!! :drools: I can eat a whole jar to myself!!

I did!!! I was pregnant, new years eve, everyone's drinking and I'm sat in the corner with a jar of gherkins and a bag of cheesy doritos lol x

i know im a vegan now, but when i wasnt vegan growing up as a child i HATED the taste of milk and also cheese

How on earth does anyone hate pancakes?! That's like hating puppies or kittens.

I hate cheese. If It ever touches my hands, I have to wash them.

I hate tomatoes, they're so nasty. They are squishy, tastes super weird, and I get sick just thinking about them. :nope:

I hate honey! I loathe the smell of it in particular. I could probably eat it if I got past the smell but that would involve having to chop my nose off - makes me retch!

Other than that I'm not too fussy - there are things I don't really like much but ill eat them.

OH absolutely detests mushrooms (there is also a genetic thing about whether you can smell mushrooms in a particular way). He doesn't even cope well if they're uncooked in the fridge!

Cheese is amazing!! The stronger the better.

omg I love cheese, I cant imagine not liking that!
I just thought of another I hate, Mango YUK

Here we go....

Cheese unless it's melted or grated
All fish and seafood (hate the smell)
All fruit (hate the texture)
Mushrooms
Chocolate with fillings
tomatos
Lettuce
All other salad stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online