Popuar foods that you hate

Rocket is the most delicious salad ingredient.

My perfect salad: rocket, bocciccini cheese, Spanish onion, cherry tomatoes, avocado, pine nuts and a garlic oil. My mum makes it every Christmas.

Ahhhhh I'm drooling!

My perfect salad: rocket, bocciccini cheese, Spanish onion, cherry tomatoes, avocado, pine nuts and a garlic oil. My mum makes it every Christmas.

Ahhhhh I'm drooling!

GIMME *drool*

I really dont like it when fruit is put into salads. Like mandarian orange slices or raisons, barf!:)

Ahhhhh I'm drooling!

Take away the cheese and that sounds amaaaazzzinng.

And I agree, fruit in salads is just weird! I hate it when raisins are put into savoury food. What is the point?

Sultanas and peanuts in salad is amazing!

Not sure how I feel about fruit in salad though.... Haha

Peanuts I can deal with but raisins/sultanas are just pointless, barely any flavour and just gross and shrivelled and chewy euurghhh. My perfect salad is just baby spinach, cucumber, celery, big chunks of tomatoes, avocado with hm balsamic and olive oil dressing. Omg I am actually craving this right now.

My aunt has a thing about green apples in salad. I just dont get it.

I cannot stand pasta, rice or mushrooms! OH hates me as I refuse to cook them! I do have a bit of an obsession with potatoes and cheese!

Cheese. I hate cheese. Hate pizza, hate restaurants who serve everything with cheese!!!

I hate seafood, lamb, fresh cream, pies, sausage rolls... most pasty type things. oh and mint sauce, cannot stand it!!

The only thing I can really think of is eggs. They make me feel ill :sick: I can eat them scrambled though but usually only with something else so it disguises the flavour i.e. bacon! I can eat them hard boiled but I'd rather not, and again, only if it's with something to disguise the flavour and also the texture. I think my main disgust with eggs are when they are raw, or partly cooked. Runny yolks just make me feel funny :wacko:

We kept chickens when I was a kid and I remember my dad feeding the chickens a load of worms or maggots that were pink and they laid a load of eggs with pink-ish yolks. Probably totally unrelated, but my older sisters all said it was down to the worms and I think that's where the egg hate started. Now when I think about eggs, and what they actually are, it just makes me feel even more ill!

Mushrooms - they taste like slugs! Pea's - horrible little green things that sit on your plate staring at you doing nothing lol (I know I'm weird!). I used to HATE with a passion chicken until I was pregnant with dd1 and craved it I ate so much of it then and I still eat it now my mum cant believe it lol.

Mushrooms - they taste like slugs! Pea's - horrible little green things that sit on your plate staring at you doing nothing lol (I know I'm weird!). I used to HATE with a passion chicken until I was pregnant with dd1 and craved it I ate so much of it then and I still eat it now my mum cant believe it lol.

Haha, this made me laugh so much! How do you know what slugs taste like? And doesn't all food sit on your plate doing nothing? :haha:

I was veggie until I got pregnant with Morgan and then craved burgers, nine years later and I still eat chicken, mince and steak!

I hate tuna! Everybody seems to love it but it's one thing I do not like at all.

Haha, this made me laugh so much! How do you know what slugs taste like? And doesn't all food sit on your plate doing nothing? :haha:

I was veggie until I got pregnant with Morgan and then craved burgers, nine years later and I still eat chicken, mince and steak!

Ha ha okay so they taste like what I think slugs would taste like. But I stand by the pea thing :winkwink: my lovely husband (he would kill me for telling the world lol) stands and picks them out of my food for me (eg special fried rice) :blush:. Bet next time you eat peas you'll bethinking of this convo :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->