Popuar foods that you hate

I hate Jaffa cakes! In fact, anything chocolate orange I hate. Also cream, anything with cream in, yuk yuk yuk.

I don't like the texture of beef, unless it's slow cooked and falling off the bone. Won't touch a steak etc.

Kidneys and liver are also pretty rank, but I wouldn't class them as a popular food.

Baked beans are little ovals of hatefulness. Although, I love normal haricot, borlotti etc. Presume it must be faux tomato sauce...but then I love spaghetti hoops! Cannot work it out.

Quiche, bleurgh. Would never really choose it.

Mince pies, Christmas pudding. Bleurgh.

Most fizzy drinks, these days. Either taste like sugar explosion or chemical weirdness.

Don't really like desserts heavy with cream - so not a fan of Profiteroles, either. Cream horns, sponge, eclairs, doughnuts etc. Yuck. But clotted cream and jam on a scone...yum...

I should add that I would eat all these things, but the cream would make me unwell. Nothing I would really refuse to eat (unless we get into the realms of rat etc)

Actually, I don't much like donuts.,.full stop. Except Krispy Kreme. All others taste like fatty, sweet, bread. Bleurgh.

Baked beans! I am so glad that they are pretty much a rare thing in Germany.

Certain types of bockwurst - some have a hard skin and it tastes really crunchy and ugh *barf* I prefer it when it doesn't make a crunchy sound.

Quark - yuck.

Mortadella - omg my OH eats this crap on his bread and it's SO DISGUSTING! Especially when you open the packet and it stinks of fart. He also buys a different variety with these little green bits in it *PUKE*

Babybel - who seriously likes this rubber stuff?

Mortadella - omg my OH eats this crap on his bread and it's SO DISGUSTING! Especially when you open the packet and it stinks of fart. He also buys a different variety with these little green bits in it *PUKE*

:haha: yeah they put pistachios in it :haha: I can't stand it either...it smells and tastes terrible!

Cooked fruit of any sort. Cooked fruit is disgusting.
Also, fruit and berries on a salad make me gag. The thought of someone eating the fruit or berries with salad dressing on them.... BLEH!!!

Onions! I hate them even though they seem to be in everything. I like green onions, but thats as far as ill go. Not to hot about olives, my husband loves herring and liver pate, but i find them horrendous!

I hate onions! I've always hated them as a child and everyone says I'm childish lol

It's weird cause I cook it in food but pick then out.

As for mayo... I love mayo!

Another one is bounty the chocolate, really hate the thing.

I loathe mushrooms and peppers.. And if either of these food manage to sneak onto my plate I cannot eat them, boak :sick:

I agree about cooked fruit, ewwwww! I hate apple, cherry pies etc, especially with the jelly stuff with the fruit. My mother in law make pumpkin pie for thanksgiving and didnt mash the pumpkin enough, there were stringy bits and chunks of pumpkin. It was sooo gross, but i had to pretend i loved it!:)

Bananas... They make my mouth feel all dry and horrible
Mushrooms... They remind me of what I'd Expect a slug to taste like and the texture of one:sick:

Raisins I like them on their own or in alpen musli cereal but in things like salad or some Indian take always put them in curry... Sweet things mixed in savoury things altogether really turn my stomach

Cooked fruit, bleurgh. I just can't eat apple pie or rhubarb crumble. Ewwwww.

Ill eat anything else though. Even if its moving. Am a proper heifer :D

I'm another mayo hater! Just eurghhh :sick:
I also hate fizzy drinks with a passion.

Sweet potato, any seafood, salad cream, v. fussy about chicken. Sundried tomatoes. Not that keen on tuna. Sweet and sour chicken, yuk.
Love love love stewed fruit though! On it's own, with custard, in a crumble OMG gorgeous! I used to do it for Louis when he was little and used to eat half of it myself :haha: xx

Hate hate hate coffee can't stand the smell of it makes me feel sick never mind the taste of it.
Hate tomatoes slimey with little seeds eww.
Currants and sultanas I don't like either. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->