Popuar foods that you hate

Apparently hating coriander is a genetic thing! I love it - it tastes so fresh to me. How can anyone hate Thai green curry? And cucumber is so crunchy and delicious yummm

I cant imagine hating onions - almost all recipes require onion!

I also hate baked beans, eggs and sausages! Not a fry up fan :haha: oh and hash browns make me want to be sick. And those McCains spicy wedges!

Is coriander the same as cilantro? If it is i love it!:)

Is coriander the same as cilantro? If it is i love it!:)

Yep in the US coriander is sold as cilantro however the proper South American cilantro is a slightly different herb to it with a similar flavour-so they can be used interchangeably xx

Anchovies. Thought it was a piece of chicken on a ceasar salad and vomited right there in the restaurant.

Cheese. I can eat cheese on a pizza but that's as far as it goes. Gross. My hubby loves it, smells and all. Makes me want to vomit.

Chilli con carne! I used to love it until I ate it one night and spent about 12 hours projectile vomiting around the house! :sick:

Steak and lamb. With steak I don't mind the taste I just can't stand the texture. I'm ok if it's in a casserole though. With Lamb, I can't stand the taste or the smell.

Goats cheese, it tastes like a goat smells.

Cream cakes too. I'm not sure why I just can't stand them. Thinking about them is making me shudder.

Cream I just hate it and get so annoyed when its put on my coffee or desert :(

I don't like sweetcorn on pizza, it makes me want to vomit...in tuna pasta or anything like that but love corn on cob :) this makes hubby really angry for some reason.. Suppose because I make such a fuss if its elsewhere :)

Parmesan cheese - smells like vomit, it's just wrong.
Coriander - taste like perfume
Curry - any type - don't like heat or a lot of the spices used in indian food.
Chillies - seem to put on or in everything these days.
Tapioca - frog spawn

That'll do for now!

Seafood, Twiglets, cola, coffee, sweetcorn, raisins, cinnamon, rice with veggies mixed in, lumpy yogurt, pork, peaches. God, I sound really fussy!

I HATE onions, leeks & Peppers, have to always say none of these in my food in restaurants, I go crazy when they are left in a meal, so annoying!!! I don't like cabbage, brussels sprouts or broccoli either.

Cheesecake. I've sort of warmed to it over time but it has to be heavily flavoured by something else so it doesn't taste of cheesecake.
Also coriander. I looove Thai food but all the coriander spoils it!

I agree with a PP on bacon. I don't get the big deal :shrug: I mean I don't hate it, I'll eat it but it's like 'meh'.

Apparently there is a gene which means coriander tastes lovely to some people but tastes soapy and unpalatable to others who lack it

https://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2012-09/13/genetic-aversion-to-coriander

Xx

I've heard this before! I've tried and tried to like it but it's honestly like drinking shampoo :sick:

Goats cheese, it tastes like a goat smells.

This could not be a more accurate description of goat's cheese :haha:

It's really mad to see the food others dislike! Seafood? Parmesan? Sausages?? This thread is all starting to sound like a fantastic banquet actually :lol:

I really dislike olives too. I used to adore them, then one night I ate an entire jar and vomited and I can't stick them now. Even extra virgin olive oil makes me feel a little queasy.

..salad cream, even imagining it makes me want to vom!

Also pork, lamb, sausage rolls and greasy, pastry type foods.

And as for whipped cream, can't stand the stuff!

Salad cream, mayo, fish, baked beans. Boke boke boke

Wow there is a lot of haters of salad cream & mayo!

Salmon,I hate the taste and im alergic to it too,I found this out when i was taken out to a posh place to eat on a date,Ate salmon and ended up being violently sick in my handbag on the way home

I'm such a typical Italian when it comes to food. My absolutely favourites are smelly cheese (especially blue), super strength black coffee, olives and seafood. Although I'm not big on black olives at all unless it's in something with a tomato base.

Urgh I'd rather eat grass than fresh coriander. Love the ground stuff though!

Mayo, mustard, blue cheese, and mushrooms :sick:

I can only eat mayo or mustard if they're undercover in a yummy sauce mixed with other things..like a honey mustard sauce. On their own they make me gag.

I can't believe so many people hate cheese lol I can chop off a huge chunk of cheese and eat it on it's own :blush: I love cheese!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->