Popular Things you Hate

I won't read 50 shades. apart from that is sounds about the literary quality of twilight,I am also not into bdsm or what ever :haha:
I don't like (skin) tight clothes. Especially not those'babydolls' shirt never saw the point in those armpit pinching sleeves?
I also don't wear high heels or similar shoes.

I am totally not into soap operas- Don't see the point in them especially if you see that there is more stuff happening in a soap opera than a small town in a year :haha:
Slash/gore films for the lols. Films like "Final destination", Seriously what is funny about seeing the most gory and creative ways to see people die. I am not a fan of gory (and unrealistic) films at all and don't know how anybody can like those kind of films.
I don't hate them but I havent seen the lord of the rings trilogy. I only know that they are pretty long, and I am sure that it is faster to read the books(well for me as I have read all the books)) than watch the films.
I usually ignore the latest teenie Idols and kindly keep away from anything they produce.

I also agree Instagramm. Seriously we ve got cameras that are good qaulity why would you want to make a photo of your toddler looking like it could actually be a photo of your sibling as toddler?

I don't like mobile phones, chocolate, Gaga, Rihanna, snow and sports involving snow, blond singers after 1995, shopping clothes, people who hold their coffee mug with both hands, tuck their feet under them and make stupid lustful faces "mmmmm", people who walk barefoot outside, dirty people, unshaven men, people who fart in the tube/lift/confined spaces, tennis and golf, tattoos for fashion (sailors, maori and yakuza are ok), stand up comedy, new age/end of the world/mayan calender/upside down poles bullshit, pinners who pin their own pictures (narcissistic much?), fake nails, women who wear super short shorts or skirts and then tug them down constantly (like you didn't know what you were putting on this morning? Those shorts were longer when you got them?), suburbs, group dates and group activities, couple's activities like cooking lessons and couple's drum therapy, people who buy big cars and then don't know how to park them.

Fashion wise: crocs (outlaw them!), toms (my fathers summer wardrobe circa 1976), pandora bracelets, fake eyelashes, fake tan, leopard skin, kitten heeled shoes, trilby hats on anyone other than an octogenarian, ankle socks with heels on adult women, nail polish that isn't just one colour (patterned, crackled, decorated)

Food wise: baked beans, Alcopops

TV: Britains Got Talent...Amanda Holden and Aleesha Dixon telling a bunch of wannabes they are crap? Really? Loose Women...I abhor the presenters and all they stand for; This Morning...makes me think of women of a certain age, wearing pastel colours; Jeremy Vile

General...that people can smoke in pub and restaurant gardens. I know smokers enjoy it, but it makes me explode and means we can't sit outside with the girls :(

I may be back...

Oh, and Christian Grey can go in there. He can blame his fictional creator for writing about him so badly, but he's bl00dy annoying!

I hate anything like TOWIE, made in Chelsea etc.

I hate musicals. Like cannot stand them.

I have absolutely no desire to read 50 shades.

I have never seen or read any of the twiligt or harry potter books/movies. Not interested.

I HATE dance music with a passion. Have no idea why people listen to it!

Oh also, I HATE trousers. Haven't worn a pair of jeans or trousers for years.

I also hate shoes! I live in leggings and flip flops and would quite happily be barefoot all day.

Dont think these things are considered popular haha but I hate them!

i hate:-

men wearing flossys
men wearing those low cut t-shirts (geordie shore style)
big brother

^ yes they look like espadrilles only with rubber sole
https://www.ishoe.co.uk/index.php?xpage=product&prod=4179

Ah them. Those were shoes you used to wear indoors at primary school! Sand shoes! Lol x

I hated wearing plimsolls in school, let alone now!

K I have quite the list, I'm easily annoyed & very picky lol

50 Shades Of Grey... so brutal :dohh: Read the first, want to know what happens, but I can't get past the first page. "Laters babe" wtf is that?

Kristen Stewart, yuck. I'm happy she didn't ruin Snow White & The Huntsman.

Mickey Mouse

Jersey Shore/guidos.. so trashy & humiliating, who behaves like that IRL?

Teen Mom (Teen Mom 2, etc)... one season was enough

The Kardashians... I think Kim & Kris are sooo annoying, Khloe & Kourtney I can handle but really... just stopppppp

Toddlers & Tiaras, Extreme Couponers and the rest of the shit TLC airs

Apple... I loved my iPhone, need my iPod to function.. but I CRINGE at the thought of going to the Apple Store etc

Forever 21... everyone here wears their stuff, it's cheap and ugly mostly

Spongebob Squarepants... annoying. Can't believe it's still on the air/new episodes are getting made

When people tweet @ celebrities begging for retweets,
When people check in places like watching Big Brother on Twitter

When people ask for me to vote for them in stupid contests on Facebook more than once
... Facebook while we're at it ...

Lady Gaga.. but mainly her die hard fans

Instagram.

Charlie Sheen, 'WINNING', etc.

Macaroons, whoopie pies, cupcakes, cakes...

Nutella.

Oh, don't get me started, lol.

* Fake tan, tattoed/drawn on eyebrows, fake boobs and any other popular cosmetic crap.
* Anything to do with looking like a tango man/woman (Geordie shore ect)
* Big Brother
* Unmanly men. Seriously, I don't understand anyone that would want to go out with a man who looks like they could be a teenage boy.
*Chavs..... and anything to do with being one.

Bloody Twilight. Does my head in.
Harry Potter too while we're at it.
All the 50 Shades hype, makes me not want to read it.
The Kardashians. In fact any reality show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->