Pos of indent

Cppeace

My Guy and tons of pets
Reaction score
Ok, so here is the deal. I had a long 10 day late limbo last cycle and took several HPT including 3 FR 6 days early tests...On one I thought I saw a very light line but blew it off as a shadow or indent. I put the test aside and a few days later my temp fell and I got AF. I forgot about the test. I remembered where it was and went to throw it away today and saw a def line. I rewet the test and still saw it. I removed the strip from the contiainer to get a better look and it is a def line.

Would you say it is a pos or indent- def not an evap since still there after rewet and saw shadow to begin with.

Just curious if I had a chemical since my cycle was so late.

[IMG]https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/hpt%20pos%20or%20indent.jpg[/IMG]

That looks pink and :bfp: to me Mama. GL, I really hope it is :hugs:.
:dust:

That looks pink and :bfp: to me Mama. GL, I really hope it is :hugs:.
:dust:
Thanks for the positivity Kiwi, but even if it is a positive it would have been a chemical as I got AF and am currently on CD 9 of a new cycle. I was just curious if this particular test showed I had a chemical last cycle.

Yeah, looks like it to me :cry:.

Any negative FRER I've ever taken has had a yellow line like that after a week. I've got negatives from last year lying around somewhere that all have it.

It's ok Kiwi, It doesn't sadden me if it was chemical- it shows me conception is possible for me and my guy but I am not sure one way or the other i fit is an indent or pos. It was a shadow to begin with and I don't really see any pink in it myself.

Any negative FRER I've ever taken has had a yellow line like that after a week. I've got negatives from last year lying around somewhere that all have it.

Thanks, what I more figured... The other three I took that week don't have anything but this was the one that had the shadow so I was curious on it

From my computer it looks pink for sure. From my phone however I think I can see a tinge of yellow. I asked my husband and he doesn't see any yellow at all he thinks it's pink.

I could be wrong but from what I remember reading about a chemical it can be so fleeting that you can get a faint positive test one day and a negative the next.

Either way good luck next cycle :dust:.

I had an identical line when I took a FRER out of its case early this year. My period was late (although I have irregular cycles, so it was never that clear date wise) but the test was negative. I had a glance about 24 hours later when I went to the bin, and there was a pink line quite clearly when I took it out of the case. Just like the pic you posted. So I took another FRER, 100% negative! My period started later that day and was total normally. It's usual pretty light and unbothersome self!

In my honest opinion, I don't think you can't trust tests after the given timeframe. The dye can do weird things, the air can cause a reaction etc!

I would say it probably doesn't mean anything and you shouldn't trust any line that appears after time limit, i've had FRER develop pink lines after being in the bin a few days before, it doesn't always happen though. It's why they say not to read after time limit X

Thanks all. The only reason I thought it possible at all was because this was the test I thought I saw a shadow on to begin with but It wasn't dark or straight but it was def the same line that shows here - it just got darker because if you look at it is is not straight either.

Anyone doesn't particularly matter in either case as it is past- just was curious.

Again Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->