Pos opk.?

Kezzo

Reaction score
Hi ladies I took a opk on tue morning with smu and I believe it was a positive the one at the top was Monday and the bottom is tue morning. I tested again at 4.15 on tue and it was negative. I had cramping all day tue and some wed but everything okay today and got some thick creamy cm today any ideas.?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 28
The OPK on the right looks positive to me, so it seems you got an LH serge.

Are you temping to confirm ovulation?

No I haven't been temping :( I just don't understand how I got the poss and hours later it was neg. I dtd twice on tue and the day before so I'm hoping that was enough xx

So if I got the poss on tue morning would I be 2dpo today.? Xx

Right now I'm confused I got this 20mins ago.??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 9
I'm using those ones and I'm getting pretty dark lines for cd10 but extremely faint lines on opks I have used for the past 2 cycles. Proper confusing, I was just gonna make a post about it actually lol x

How confusing, maybe you got more than one surge? Your most recent one is def positive though. I would BD it out for good measure. I think doing it once a day is enough. :)

Right now I'm confused I got this 20mins ago.??

That doesn't look positive to me. It's possible to get a positive and then hours later get a negative. You probably caught the tail end of your serge.

This is why most women temp to confirm ovulation. It is possible to get a second serge, but that doesn't mean you will ovulate twice. Or even at all.

What one doesn't look poss? Today's one? I thought if it was as thick and the same colour or darker it was a poss? The one from today is definitely darker than the control line. I tested again at 2pm and 4pm both very poss xx

The one where u said u got 20 mins ago is defo a positive absolutely no doubt about it! I'd defo be bd'ing x

Thanks Lauren I've bd a couple of times today will do it again in morning :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->