Pos Ovulation Test???

simmy85

Reaction score
hi all i posted this in ttc bit too but i thought i will stalk here now after I relised this forum was here lol this is the darkest it has gotten so far and now its gone back to hardly even showing...........I have heaps of EWCM, I only test once a day. So my be I missed the POS but its just I was wondering - foes the lines have to be the same thickness as each other??????? as when I look at it the line is darker just not thicker.........meh.

Attachments

• Photo0284.jpg
    Photo0284.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 26
I don't think the thickness really matters, its the darkness of the line. It may be different in person, but this looks very close to a positive, but not quite. I bet if you were to take a test tomorrow, it would be a BFP. Good luck! :)

how long did that test take to show that dark line hun? if it showed within just few min then its likely pos but if iv learned anything about ov tests is that if left for a bit the left side seems to go thin and dark, bed anyways and keep testing u may find it becomes more pos tomorrow :winkwink: xxxx

I would say it is almost a positive but not quite there. later tonight or tomorrow it might be a positive.

not pos yet but I bet it will be by tomorrow or the next day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->