Positions. ..

hunni12

Mum To Rj&WTT#2
Reaction score
What positions do you think is best to conceive ? And is it possible to conceive with the female on top?

I think every couple is different just makes sure you have deep penetration and in a position where the sperm does not leaks out right away (gravity)...

For me missionary position with me folding my legs i.e. my knees touching my shoulders and he coming in like he is doing push ups gives very good penetration and gives me time to sleep for at least 20 minutes in the same position so that sperm doesnt pops out.

Cause I was on top this time and nothing leaked out but some say any position should work

On top is fine :) he shoots his spermies pretty far! Don't worry :)

I think not all time they shoot far.. it depends on the action and several other things... sometimes it just comes out and not much far....

Heya, hope you don't mind me popping in, I was just browsing around.
I just wanted to let you know that we conceived with me on top :) It was the only position we were in and I know it was that time we had sex because it was the only unprotected sex we had that month (we were on a ttc break).
I definitely lay down for a while after, just for comfort, but I reckon it helps and it feels natural too.

Wishing you all luck and baby dust! <3

I also read that passionate sex is a major plus haha

@Mummafrog: Thanks for the info hun, wishing you luck with rest of your pg

I conceived with him on top, but I'm sure any position is fine :) as long as those sperm get up there lol!

Any is fine, u don't need to do anything special to conceive, u just need to have sex at the right time. People who say they conceived by doing something particular, having sex a certain way, using a special lube, sleeping after sex, using soft cups etc etc don't actually know whether they would have conceived that month without doing those things. It certainly can't hurt to do everything they say like missionary, laying down for ages after etc but really if u haven't been TTC for ages I wud just go with the flow and have sex how u want to, u will enjoy it more, when sex becomes a chore that's when u stop doing it so much and then ur chances fall. Good luck to u all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->