Positiv opk but no ovulation

Khatif

Reaction score
Hello,

I wonder how many of you have experience with it.

As from my chart you can see I had positive opk on Thursday and Friday, I also had fertility CM and ovulation pain but no ovulation happened according to my temps.

My CM changed to creamy and my breasts are sore.

I have no idea what's going on. I was wondering if my temps are accurate since I had interrupted night but I think they should be fine.

Does have anyone similar experinece? Or any idea?

We will keep on BD but still would like to have an idea what to expext.

Sometimes we have a random annovulatory cycle for no apparent reason, my temps showed I didn't ovulate last month yet I got a positive pregnancy test! Sadly it was a chemical pregnancy, but sometimes other factors prevent our temps being accurate, mine was the fact I was sleeping with a fan on and it was lowering my temps :) Good Luck x

Sorry for you last month. It can be really though on us. Good luck with your new cícle!

Thanks for you answer. I though temping is rather simple but since I do it I know it better :D

I find my opk more accurate that fertility friend. I got a positive opk and had ov pains and ff still said no ovulation. So I think next month I won't chart as it adds confusion

How do you know that you actually ovulated and not just you body was gearing up?

As far as I read opk is not prove of ovulation. Only temp shift can confirm if it happened.

I am new to all these since this is our second cycle and the last was clear and simple to read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->