Positive cheapie. Negative frer. Confused.

sammie13s

Reaction score
Ok so this is way weird. My last period was 2 week ago today. Me and hubby bedded throughout it. Sorry tmi. These past few days iv been having the strangest cramps and just felt off. I had a cheapie test in so thought oh sod it I'll just test. Anyway I did and low and behold it was positive. So went and bought frers about 6 hours later did a test and clear as day negative. I'm confused. Can anyone she'd some light on this please x

Did the line on the cheapie show up within the time limit? First thought is it may be an evap line.

And would it be unusual for you to ovulate so soon after your period? That seems super fast!

Straight away hun. Did another frer this morning. Negative. Bought a different brand cheapie. Another line again. Been gp. He said a line is a line. Prescribed me my meds as I'm high risk. My periods have been odd these last few months. He said it's common that woman ovulated right after period if periods have been irregular. God knows. Still not accepting I am just yet. He said could be chemical. And that a line has to start somewhere. I'll retest in a week. If it's negative then it must have been chemical xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->