Positive FRER Negative CB?

FutureBabyG

Reaction score
I am 25, dh 26. Been trying since June 2013. We finally got bfp on wondfo on Jan 1. then got a bfp on FRER. Took my last FRER Jan 6 which was positive and darker than the one a could days prior. Then today i took a CB digital with week estimator and it came up not pregnant. Anyone have any advice or experience? Chemical pregnancy? Thank you all.

Did you take another wondfo or frer? I know digitals aren't as sensitive, but I got a "Pregnant" on my CB digital on 12dpo.

wondfo are very faint and they have always been faint. my dh is going to pick up more FRER today i think. i am 18 dpo today so i would think it has to be right. my dh thinks that since it wasn't fmu its a false reading.

Oh god I wouldn't trust a digi without FMU if your lines are faint x

There have been alot of women complaining about them lately i didnt even use a digi with this preg. I took a frer everyother day till my test line was darker than control then stopped testing. As log as your frer is getting darker im sure all is fine. Congrats

This exact thing happened to me but I refused to spend more money on a digi to wait and get a 1-2 weeks lol. My copay at my RE's office was less in cost and I got hcg levels done. I would say check another frer with fmu and go from there.

This exact thing happened to me but I refused to spend more money on a digi to wait and get a 1-2 weeks lol. My copay at my RE's office was less in cost and I got hcg levels done. I would say check another frer with fmu and go from there.

Did it happen to you this pregnancy? was it a false negative? or what was ur outcome?

Did it happen to you this pregnancy? was it a false negative? or what was ur outcome?

Yes with this pregnancy I got a positive Wondfo at 8 dpo and then a very faint frer at 10 dpo. I bought a 2 pack of FRER gold digi's because they were supposed to be the most sensitive and tried them at 12 and 14 dpo and got not pregnant. My regular frers were progressing nicely so I opted not to invest in anymore digital technology lol.

Oh and strangely for the record I had my blood drawn on the same day I took the last digi and my results came back at 102 so maybe there not always accurate and there have been some ladies having issues with them lately. I think the regular frers are tried and true and will always be what I grab moving forward!

my dh is picking up more FRER. we agreed if its positive i will call md if not i will wait and see. thank you all for ur kind words. i would much rather have the truth than someone lie to ke. thank you all again.

Good luck and your chart looks great! With my miscarriages my bbt dropped and I see no sign of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->