Positive FRER; Negative $ Store. HELP!

lovelyladyy

Reaction score
Hey everyone..so today I am 2 days late with mild cramping off and on since yesterday. I took a FRER yesterday morning and a very faint line showed up a little before 10 minutes, can't tell if it's pink or not , the line is still there now...I took a dollar store test last night and this morning and they both were negative..

anyone ever heard of or has a false positive with FRER?? Can an evap on FRER show up before time is up ?

That's horrible!! I would definitely try another frer if you can. I've never even had an evap on those! I hope it's a true bfp!!

hi! I know very horrible!! the top was taken within 10 min and I saw a line..bottom is hours later after it darkened...I sure hope so!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 30
I took this frer on the day my period was expected but this was after the time limit..super pink ..in person at least and just like you said I e always gotten stark white from frer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 13
what were the dollar store ones? are they the strip ones you dip in pee?
I'm 6 days late now and used about 10 strip ones and all negative!!
getting a FRER tomorrow

They were called U Check one was the strip and one was with the dropper

Hey everyone..so today I am 2 days late with mild cramping off and on since yesterday. I took a FRER yesterday morning and a very faint line showed up a little before 10 minutes, can't tell if it's pink or not , the line is still there now...I took a dollar store test last night and this morning and they both were negative..

anyone ever heard of or has a false positive with FRER?? Can an evap on FRER show up before time is up ?

I dont want to be the POSSIBLE bad new bear BUT just to warn u, I thought I was preggers this past month because of frer. They have issues right now and manufactures are asking people to buy answer instead for now. I had 2 tests show a light PINK line in the test area and I was over joyed and then I got a neg on $1 test and then AF that night. I know for sure it wasn't a chemical either because I went for blood work on Monday (2days after AF started) and there was no hcg. Everyone LOVES frer it seems but I personally am not a huge fan and will never trust one of their results again UNLESS its a darker line. It seems I get extremely light pink evaps within 10mins on frers almost everytime I use them. I think the WalMart near me got a bad batch of them. Ill pray that u didn't get one of the bad tests! Even tho I didn't have much good to say, I still think there's def a chance urs is positive. Frers are more sensitive then the dollar tests so if you got a faint line on frer yest, I think the $1 tests would pick it up by tomorrow or Saturday. My fingers are crossed for u! Don't let my bad review on frer get u down! Ive just been trying to share my experience with women because itw been happening alot lately to alot of women ive been talking to =/ its sad and cruel. Dh even saw my lines and now every time the frer commercial comes on saying"only we can tell you first" dh yells, "YEAH THATS BCUZ YOU SHOW POSITIVES NO MATTER WHAT!!" lol I love him. Keep me posted! I really hope u got ur sticky bfp!! =)

I didn't see ur pics until now..they look just like mine did except my test line was a tad bit darker. If the same thing happens to you, that's BS!! I am seriously thinking about doing some petition against frer until they get their tests fixed. The person I talked to when I called said that it has been happening and that if u see a faint line u could be pregnant but not to assume ur pregnant if u see this line LOL what is that!?!? He basically said to me not to trust the results in not so many words. Girl I'm praying so hard for you! Nobody deserves a false alarm on something you want so badly. Ill be stalking you now waiting to see that the line darkens! Like I said just wait another 2days and test again and if that frer was a true positive then it should definitely show better by then. FX's crossed soo tight!!

oh wow! lol thanks for the info...I guess I will try an answer test this weekend although I feel like AF is about to come...thanks again ladies

No problem. Hopefully the test is correct but I didn't want to see ANOTHER person surprised if AF showed unexpectedly, especially right before the holidays. Let me know how the answer test comes out! Good luck!!! =)

Seriously?? If we can't trust frer, what can we trust? I have 2 as back up and was planning to take them this weekend. I've been using Wondfo's but they have gotten false positives and negatives, so I bought the frer to use when af is due. Ugh this is annoying. And what is this about "you may or may not be pregnant if you see a faint line." We could flip a coin and get the same answer!! So sorry that happened to you aidensmommy. Thanks for the info and hopefully it's a true bfp for the OP!

aidensmommy: I hadn't heard this about FRER. I got a clear positive on one tonight and now I don't know if I should believe it? Do you know if this is only true for very faint positives...or can a clear positive be wrong to???? So confused right now!

I just bought two frer today! Plan on using them on 12/24 and 12/25

FRERs are FAR more sensitive. It could be a could days before a DT shows after. If the line is pink at all it's BFP. If its entirely white or gray it's not.

I dont want to be the POSSIBLE bad new bear BUT just to warn u, I thought I was preggers this past month because of frer. They have issues right now and manufactures are asking people to buy answer instead for now. I had 2 tests show a light PINK line in the test area and I was over joyed and then I got a neg on $1 test and then AF that night. I know for sure it wasn't a chemical either because I went for blood work on Monday (2days after AF started) and there was no hcg. Everyone LOVES frer it seems but I personally am not a huge fan and will never trust one of their results again UNLESS its a darker line. It seems I get extremely light pink evaps within 10mins on frers almost everytime I use them. I think the WalMart near me got a bad batch of them. Ill pray that u didn't get one of the bad tests! Even tho I didn't have much good to say, I still think there's def a chance urs is positive. Frers are more sensitive then the dollar tests so if you got a faint line on frer yest, I think the $1 tests would pick it up by tomorrow or Saturday. My fingers are crossed for u! Don't let my bad review on frer get u down! Ive just been trying to share my experience with women because itw been happening alot lately to alot of women ive been talking to =/ its sad and cruel. Dh even saw my lines and now every time the frer commercial comes on saying"only we can tell you first" dh yells, "YEAH THATS BCUZ YOU SHOW POSITIVES NO MATTER WHAT!!" lol I love him. Keep me posted! I really hope u got ur sticky bfp!! =)
I completely disagree and think you had a chemical. FRERs pick up as little as 5 which is tiny. If you went even the next day and it was dropping its entirely possible it had already dropped below their threshold (which is not 0 for quant and 25 for qual so that would be neg for a few days even rising).

hi I'm 4 days late today and I took an Answers brand test and it was completely BFN...I took this frer on the morning of my expected period idk if you got to see it....the line was surely noticeable in person but couldn't tell if it was colored or not.... I'm starting to lose hope since I got a BFN today at 4 days late

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 5
I'm so sorry lovelylady!!! You must be going crazy!! How sure are you of your ovulation day?

well not exactly , according to a basic calendar my fertile days were from Nov.30 - Dec.5....we only had sex on November 28 late that night (Thursday)...WELL the next Thursday I had this sharrrrp pain in my left side that I could point to it lasted about a minute and I could feel the pain from it for a couple days....I automatically thought it must be implantation or either I'm ovulating a little late......and now I'm here lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->