Positive FRER that disappeared in an hour

gigglebox

My husband only makes y sperm
Reaction score
Odd series of tests has quite confused...

Yesterday am I took. First signal (walmart cheapie) and it appeared negative. After a few minutes I assumed bfn and put it away, but I didn't wait for the dye to clear on the test, which I usually do...so when i came back 2 hours later, there was a faint pink test line. I have had evaps on these before but they are usually pee stained and gross...which when i looked a final time later, it was.

So because I wasn't sure but thinking negative, I took a FRER (fr6ds) later in the day. I watched the test develop, and at first it looked negative. Then after 3-5 minutes a faint but visible second line showed up, and had a pink tinge. It stuck around for maybe 30-40 minutes? Not entirely sure...but when I checked it 1-2 hours later, it was gone.

It was hard to capture but i'll post a pic. I'm regarding this as negative but was wondering if anyone had similar experiences?

Could have just been the dye moving across or could be an early positive. Generally frer get darker as they dry though. Good luck!

Here are both tests mentioned in my original post, the frer in the time limit (afternoon pee) and the cheapie after the time limit with FMU.

I'm only hours away from taking another test and will follow up :)
Also these are just taken at 7dpo, testing early because I hot my first faint + with my last pregnancy at 7dpo.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_3414.jpg
    IMG_3414.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_3408.jpg
    IMG_3408.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 53
I think I can see something on the frer but not sure about the other - it’s so early though! Good luck with the next one!

I do see a faint line on the frer, do you have a picture of how it looks now?

I see the FRER also. I do see the other line on the other test too but it looks grey, although I know it's hard to photograph faint colour on tests

I don't, but it's blank where the test line was, no hint at all.

Here are a couple more photos, same time frame as the ones i already posted.

Attachments

• IMG_3411.jpg
    IMG_3411.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3412.jpg
    IMG_3412.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 43
Ugh the photo quality has really decreased after uploading :roll:

Tests this morning are negative. I know it's early but doubtful I'm pregnant. I'll try to remember to update for sure one way or another. Thanks ladies!

It's still really early, loads of time for a positive

Thanks ladies :hugs:

We just had a "slip up" this month and I'm having symptoms i've had with every pregnancy. We aren't actively trying for another couple of months...but I am just hopeful I guess!

It took 5 cycles for my last two pregnancies so i'm just doubtful it would happen for me this way...still hoping though :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->