Positive HPT at 7 DPO then negatives

I know this is old.. but I just found it and and Im having a similar thing. I got a very faint pink bfp yesterday morning at maybe 6 or 7 dpo? and neg since. I know its crazy early but it got me so hopeful even though Im not necessarily ttc. It would be cool if it happened. I also got an evap on a dollar store and I know that means NOTHING.but.. I suppose I will test again in 2 days and see if there is anything happening in there. Probably should get my hopes up. AF due in 4 or 5 days. It will probably come early and wreck me. Lol

Awwww a positive story :D

I've just had a 7dpo positive with super concentrate urine and the next day I can't tell if it's any darker at most it looks the same and I'm peeing every hour or two so can't take another yet. So nice to see a positive ending :)

This is our 4th month of TTC... I got an extremely faint positive yesterday at 6dpo then tested again this morning and there is no line... My temp was also the highest it had been yesterday and then this morning dipped (98.7-98.0) what is going on?? I'm driving myself crazy!

This is our 4th month of TTC... I got an extremely faint positive yesterday at 6dpo then tested again this morning and there is no line... My temp was also the highest it had been yesterday and then this morning dipped (98.7-98.0) what is going on?? I'm driving myself crazy!

Can someone please help me!! What should I be thinking

A very old post indeed but I wanted to say that this gives me a lot of hope. I've gotten my first positive test ever at about 7 dpo after 14 months of trying. Today is 10 dpo and I've gotten only bfn's since that first bfp. I hope I can have the same experience as you! x

I know this post is old but given me some home. I tested yest and had a faint line which was 6 dpo so tested again today so now 7dpo and had a bfn. Been ttc for 9months now and never had a faint line before always been negative. So going to wait and see if af arrives before I do another. Fingers crossed..

I know this is a super old post, and you will have had your lovely bundle of joy by now, but I just wanted to tell you that this post has helped me majorly as I am currently going through this. Very clear positive at 7dpo, no need to squint or question, done 3 in a row, just to make sure and all clear positive with same tests as you did, then next day negative 😒 I am now 10dpo and still getting negative, but reading you post has given me hope! I have already had a chemical in Dec 2017 and was thinking I was having another, until I seen your post. Gives me hope and drive to think I’m still in until witch comes. Just wanted to thank you for posting this!

Can I ask if you ended up pregnant? I know this is old but 8m curios if anyone in the same boat ended up with their bfp?

Can I ask if you ended up pregnant? I know this is old but 8m curios if anyone in the same boat ended up with their bfp?

I think she did end up having a BFP hun if you read through :)

yes i did after a few days :D it was something like this;

7 dpo - positive
8,9,10,11 dpo - negative
12,13 dpo - faint positive
14 dpo - positive 1-2 weeks on clear blue digi
17 dpo - positive 2-3 weeks on clear blue digi

for anyone who's interested this is what my tests looked like once they started going positive again xXx

https://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee490/AngelBunnyFaerie/12-20DPOics.jpg
This post has given me so much hope!! I’ve had one faint positive but all the others have been negative!!
The picture is what I got on Sunday 6 or 7 dpo

7C2368C0-B21E-4186-99A8-8A7BBE096F19.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey, I know this post is old but I'm not sure how to start my own thread! I took a pregnancy test 7dpo and got a fairly strong positive line, it came up within 2 minutes and remained, I have attached a picture! However I am now 9dpo and I've taken tests yesterday and today and each time I've had negative tests.. Im so confused I've already told my family that im pregnant and now im scared that it might of been a false positive.. I've taken the same tests as the one I took on 7dpo and I've taken some others (Clear blue & some cheap brands) and they have all come back negative... I've tested first thing in the morning and then again through out the day.. Im still 6 days off my expected period but im confused as why my hcg levels were so high that day but now not being picked up at all.. any help would be great!

20210117_122450.jpg

Hey, I know this post is old but I'm not sure how to start my own thread! I took a pregnancy test 7dpo and got a fairly strong positive line, it came up within 2 minutes and remained, I have attached a picture! However I am now 9dpo and I've taken tests yesterday and today and each time I've had negative tests.. Im so confused I've already told my family that im pregnant and now im scared that it might of been a false positive.. I've taken the same tests as the one I took on 7dpo and I've taken some others (Clear blue & some cheap brands) and they have all come back negative... I've tested first thing in the morning and then again through out the day.. Im still 6 days off my expected period but im confused as why my hcg levels were so high that day but now not being picked up at all.. any help would be great!

View attachment 1093361
Hey Ezymae! Looks like we may be the only recent ones on this thread but wondering how it’s going for you?! I’m going through the exact same situation. Faint positives early on then turned to just negatives. I am super frustrated and discouraged. Now I’m 13dpo and basically losing hope.
Did you end up re-testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->