Positive, Negative, Positive, Negative, now positive again!!

sunshine523

Reaction score
What is going on here.. I need some advice:

So, yesterday I tested (clear blue digital Ov) at 11 am = positive (smiley)
Then about 2 pm I was curious so I tested again (only about 2 hours after I peed) and it was negative. Then I held it for about 4 hours and went at 8 pm last night and POSITIVE.

Took another one out of curiousity this morning and it was negative, with first morning urine (about 7 am). Went grocery shopping running errands, and tested at 11am and it was POSITIVE again!

I'm soooo confused!!! Anyone have this happen to them? And why? Do you think I am ovulating today since yesterday was my first positive??:wacko:

hmm, that is a little weird, I could understand the negative one at 2pm yesterday since maybe your urine was diluted, that happens to me too if I do an "in between" test during the day, positive morning then positive at night :D but getting a negative with FMU and then positive at 11am is odd, maybe it just took a few hours for the LH to metabolize in your urine, even though the CB's are usually good with FMU...crazy!! I would say you are probably ovulating within the next 12-24 hours since you've gotten a couple of positives over the past couple of days, get to BD'ing girl! lol.

GL!! :hugs:

Yeah I agree it is very weird. I am thinking about taking another one now (8:30 pm) just to "see".
I'm curious...

Ended up testing last night and it was negative. Also testing first thing this morning and another negative. So Friday morning to Sat afternoon was my surge.

Good to hear! At least you didn't keep fluctuating back and forth more and more and you're probably SUPER fertile today, wahoo!! :happydance:

GL!!! :thumbup:

Im confused on what is going on. Last month I only had a positive one day . So this month I have been testing almost everyday. I finally got a positive ot (8am) by 12pm it was negative all day and night until the next morning I had gotten a positive result again. Is this normal? Did I ovulate, stopped and ovulated again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->