Positive NICU stories needed/ Lucky Lakai Foundation

nkbapbt

Double Preemie Momma
Reaction score
Well it has begun! I have the Lucky Lakai Foundation website about to launch in the new year and we are busy bees over here trying to think of ways to raise money and donate!

So one of our brain storming ideas is to put together a book of inspirational NICU and preemie stories to be sold and the profits used 100% towards any of our events/projects to help the NICU babies!

This is where you lovely ladies come in. I was hoping some of you or all of you would be willing to type up your personal NICU story and share it to be published in our book?

It can be as short and long as you want, as detailed or vague as you want. But must be positive!

Please feel free to contact me with any questions on here or via email at [email protected]

That email is also where you can fire off your stories.

Please note if you do send a story for legal purposes we will send you a form to sign to allow us permission to publish your story. And we may edit your story but ONLY for grammar, spelling and possibly length. However you will have FULL say and see the finished copy BEFORE its published.

Thank you!

Nic this is a fantastic idea! Will def add my story when I get the chance hun xx

Cool, I try today when Alex starts behaving lol!

What's the deadline on this? I'd love to contribute, but finding time (and being sober enough - LOL) will be hard until the festive season ends!

Marleysgirl you jammymoo!

I soooo wanna get drunk!

sb22, I'm not getting drunk! I'm worried about it affecting my EBM ... maximum 2 units of incahol a day. I might indulge on New Years Eve .. and I've got a day's worth frozen so that I can go to a beer festival later in January!

There is no deadline...yet I would like to collect over 30 stories..so whenever that is reached!

Why don't you try the Bliss website too?

(obviously giving the Bnb'ers priority and all :rofl:)

There is no deadline...yet I would like to collect over 30 stories..so whenever that is reached!

Oh No! I'm rubbish without a deadline - I work better under pressure...

Does it matter that our journey was a relatively easy one - compared to many others?

What kind of style would you like it written in?

I dont care if your journey was easy...its not about that. Its about NICU journeys with positive endings, to give hope.

From the first person...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->