Positive NIP Experience

Kellen

New Mommy
Reaction score
This thread has no point beyond saying thank you to the awesome lady who stopped to chat with me as I was sitting in the grocery store and nursing. She was an older lady and she said her daughter had nursed all three of her kids well into toddlerhood and that the youngest one was 2.5 and had just weaned herself. She thanked me for giving my DD the best start in life by nursing her and not being ashamed to do it in public.

So thank you kind lady in the store for looking me in the eye and not being ashamed that I am nursing in public. I've never received a negative comment, but people tend to put their heads down and walk by quickly. To have someone stop and be positive was awesome.

That is awesome! I always feel so uncomfortable because people don't understand. That must have made your day :)

Thats a great confidence boost. A waiter once congratulated me on my boldness to NIP and thanked me for exposing him to the reality of bf. His wife was about to have a baby and he said he had never seen anyone nip before and had heard alot of negative things about it. He said he hoped his wife was as confident in nursing as i was. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->